Captain
# 11
01-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
like The 2 Ambassadors? Or The 2 Kamarags? Maybe The Prizes From Q? Or Was It The Tng 25th Ann Costumes From A Couple Months Back? Etc, Etc, Etc. I Could Go On And On.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Smack!!!!!
I am of the opinion that Cryptic cannot because PWE will not...
Survivor of Remus
# 12
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Like the 2 Ambassadors? Or the 2 Kamarags? Maybe the prizes from Q? Or was it the TNG 25th Ann costumes from a couple months back? Etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
What about the 3 oddys. How about the 3 vestas, what of the ENTIRE dilithium for ships change. RA ships cost dilly! Rediculus amounts of dilly. Hows about the removal of the free VA ship. Now if u want a ship at VA u need to pay. How about the ambassador class that im 80% sure will be in the C-Store after the event is over.
Don't get me started on the EV Suits on the c-store. 700 Zen. per char. Really?

Every lockbox, the fact that this is the first Actual mission in several weeks. Hmm. The majority of all uniforms in STO are now thru th elobi store, they aren't even account wide anymore. Hmmmmm What else is there! To keep up with the fleet Projects u really have to spend zen on Dil, U don't have to, but then ur not T5. OHHH Fleet moduals. Those are fun. My fleet earns these ships, only to make it soo I have to spend money to get them.

Just my counter to u Brandon. Sure ull ad SOMETHING, but... Soo many things are added that need money its rediculus.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
01-31-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
What about the 3 oddys. How about the 3 vestas, what of the ENTIRE dilithium for ships change. RA ships cost dilly! Rediculus amounts of dilly. Hows about the removal of the free VA ship. Now if u want a ship at VA u need to pay. How about the ambassador class that im 80% sure will be in the C-Store after the event is over.

Every lockbox, the fact that this is the first Actual mission in several weeks. Hmm. The majority of all uniforms in STO are now thru th elobi store, they aren't even account wide anymore. Hmmmmm What else is there! To keep up with the fleet Projects u really have to spend zen on Dil, U don't have to, but then ur not T5. OHHH Fleet moduals. Those are fun. My fleet earns these ships, only to make it soo I have to spend money to get them.

Just my counter to u Brandon. Sure ull ad SOMETHING, but... Soo many things are added that need money its rediculus.
STO is F2P. Of course there are going to be items that are available for purchase; however; I was clearly rebutting your comment that "Cryptic erm PWE wont put anything in this game unless they can make money," as it is false and proved by just the few giveaways that I mentioned.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

EDIT: Not sure how this got merged. I fixed it
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-31-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 14
01-31-2013, 04:48 PM
Lol some. most of it is pay for. The majority is pay for. And ill edit the first message to 90% of everything cruptic adds is Pay to get.
Republic Veteran
# 15
01-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes I'm also fairly certain that we will see 3 Ambassadors in the C-Store how eer can't really think what special consoles they might have as back then they really didn't have technologically advancements like the newer ships do. But yes if u want something you have to work for it. I do agree tho that dilithium prices on some of the stuff is high but manageable. At te moment tho I'm poor as I keep spending my daily dilithium on sen for keys ;(

Yes in the shows there is no currency in starfleet. You just replicate what you want but keep in mind that a lot of the other species do use currency most noticeable are te Ferengi with their GPL.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2013, 05:19 PM
I think the new jumpsuit, the prisoner jumpsuit, and many other clothing options would be good adds for both in game stuff you earn and zstore stuff.

Also, isn't it time to breakdown the tailor walls?
Let us mix and match as we see fit. There's perfect examples of this on bajor, where the npc's are walking around in clothes that I own, but for some reason can't mix the same shirt/pants options.
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Like the 2 Ambassadors? Or the 2 Kamarags? Maybe the prizes from Q? Or was it the TNG 25th Ann costumes from a couple months back? Etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Whatever. In the store or for free. Many people would like to see that in game. Just please no lobi stuff, these things are really overpriced.
Republic Veteran
# 18
01-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post

You get a stipend, save up and get what you want. With patience everything in this game can be obtained without spending any real money. F2P games support themselves via these things they sell, and they still give us plenty for free, and Golds get a nice stipend to boot. Its allowed them to more then double the team size and greatly improve the quality of the game.
Career Officer
# 19
01-31-2013, 07:40 PM
I was hoping the uniform reward was going to be the Jumpsuit. It's definitely a nice grease-monkey feeling item.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamer View Post
I was hoping the uniform reward was going to be the Jumpsuit. It's definitely a nice grease-monkey feeling item.
Right?