Survivor of Romulus
# 101
02-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Sounds like a few folks around here are jealous they didn't think to invite Her to their prom...

Would be so cool if she went through with that. Just imagine the guys face when she turns up on his doorstep

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 102
02-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Would be so cool if she went through with that. Just imagine the guys face when she turns up on his doorstep
He better have a Really Nice Corsage ready and waiting, just in case. <chuckle>
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Commander
# 103
02-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm19delta View Post
No one said you had to agree, but if you don't like it, then don't participate in the damn thread.
Freedom of speech is a cornerstone of democracy as much as is the freedom to dissent.

We don't have to like what others are saying and that person did have the right to express their opinion whether it was good or bad.

For the record, I still maintain that I found the VO to be weak but I do not condone attacks of a personal nature and was sad to see that happen.

Unlike some other actors, Denise Crosby is quite committed to engaging her fanbase and I find that to be very commendable as well as quite refreshing in this day and age.

Hope to see more of her in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Great job to everyone involved! Thank You Denise!
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Ya know, I just played through the scenario for the first time and I want to thank everyone involved, with a special thanks to Denise Crosby (yeah, she got paid for her time, so what?) and IMHO it was FUN...

And for all you whiners here, you need to learn to think about others, rather than just yourselves, (yeah, yeah, I know...freedom of speech and all) and get your collective heads (resistence is futile, you will be assimilated) out of your backsides...she could have told Cryptic to take a hike...the devs didn't have to develop this for their players, and if you don't like an issue a thread is about, then just stay out of it...

...and that's my freedom of speech...
Republic Veteran
# 106
02-01-2013, 10:23 PM
I Would like to get a shout out to Armus ,who without him this could not have been possible.

And thank you Denise Crosby for sacrificing yourself to help Frodo live in the end of deep Impact, and for doing a great job in STO.
Career Officer
# 107
02-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Dear Ms.Crosby

You sacred my Gorn on the gangway. I can't get him out from under the bridge chair.

My Catlin couldn't care less, he just looked at you and went off chasing the balled up map in the Jeffery tubes.

If your ever in a mission again, please let me know so that I can give my Gorn a Klinky Cake to calm him down.

Thanks. =3

P.S. You did make me cringe in my chair. Sorry I didn't shutdown those force fields.
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Commander
# 108
02-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahhayes View Post
Ya know, I just played through the scenario for the first time and I want to thank everyone involved, with a special thanks to Denise Crosby (yeah, she got paid for her time, so what?) and IMHO it was FUN...

And for all you whiners here, you need to learn to think about others, rather than just yourselves, (yeah, yeah, I know...freedom of speech and all) and get your collective heads (resistence is futile, you will be assimilated) out of your backsides...she could have told Cryptic to take a hike...the devs didn't have to develop this for their players, and if you don't like an issue a thread is about, then just stay out of it...

...and that's my freedom of speech...
Funny when someone has a counter-viewpoint then all of a sudden they are a whiner...

Guess most of the postings on the whole STO forums constitute as whining by your logic.

Derogatory inferences really do denote maturity and by default, promote healthy as well as polite discourse.

You sure schooled them whiners!

/golfclap
Captain
# 109
02-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post
Freedom of speech is a cornerstone of democracy as much as is the freedom to dissent.
Oh shut up. You're being a pain and you know it. That's why the other players have been on your case. Not because they hate your freedoms. Grow up.
# 110
02-01-2013, 10:58 PM
I guess I'll never understand the the enjoyment one gets out of 'Raining on Someone Else's Parade'...

The subject at hand was to be a respectful endorsement of the efforts of the Folks that brought us this mission and show ones gratitude for those efforts.

How does this equate to the disparagement of those same Folks and the criticism of their talents??
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.