10. Browse the forums with the Wayback Machine.
9. You're a Vulcan and only experience Pon Forum every seven months.
8. Click "Last >>" in the Galactic News Network forum and pick a thread, any thread.
7. Surf the forums from your Tardis.
6. Your join date is Jun 2012 and your forum rank is Ensign.
5. Only post in threads with less than five replies. You're bound to get a live thread sooner or later.
4. Finally get around to responding to that post you bookmarked.
3. Your in-game name is "mcfly@outatime".
2. Reply to the guy named "Archived Post" (That's a dumb name...?).
1. Search is your friend. Except when it's not.
Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.
Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.
Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.
Live Long and Prosper,
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
The 4F's: Friendship, Freedom, Fun, and Fair-Play - Link: How to PM