Empire Veteran
# 31
02-01-2013, 02:06 PM
New lifetime perk "Access to playable Romulans"

Well Romulans always did think they were better than everyone else.

Ps: I would gladly march, with my bat'leth in hand and feet stomping on the corpses of the Romulan petaQ.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Lieutenant
# 32
02-01-2013, 02:11 PM
When the Romulan faction comes out I will play it. I just hope that when that happens both the Romulans and the Klingons are FULL factions.
Ensign
# 33
02-01-2013, 03:57 PM
R-R-Romulans?!

I wanna be a Romulan in a D'deridex striking fear into anyone who dares oppose my disruptor blasts .

MAKE IT SO!
Captain
# 34
02-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Too bad based on how the rest of the canon ships have been treated, the D'deridex is doomed to be a Tier IV scrap heap.

Classic ship though. One of the best looking designs.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Career Officer
# 35
02-01-2013, 05:35 PM
As a new perk...

Life Time Members will be able to play the Romulan Faction/Beta-Version, during the last three weekends of April.

Please watch your Emails for further information...

TrollOatmeal

<Cheerio>

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 02-01-2013 at 05:43 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 36
02-01-2013, 06:31 PM
If season 8 is to bring the KDF faction up to the levels of content the Fed side has then it looks like 2013 will be a good year for the game, if they are releasing a Romulan faction and not bothering with the KDF faction then it will be a bad year.

Hopefully Cryptic is finally listening to us and both KDF and Romulan fans will get their much waiting content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 37
02-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeward1701 View Post
Brandon, you're such a cloak tease! :p
*sprays monitor with soda*

You win.
Career Officer
# 38
02-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
If season 8 is to bring the KDF faction up to the levels of content the Fed side has then it looks like 2013 will be a good year for the game, if they are releasing a Romulan faction and not bothering with the KDF faction then it will be a bad year.

Hopefully Cryptic is finally listening to us and both KDF and Romulan fans will get their much waiting content.
Why does it always have to be... "...up to the levels of content the Fed side has..." ?

Why can't it be..., ...As long as They KEEP ADDING Content to ALL Sides... ??

They are Never going to be able to 'catch up' on the Klingon side, as long as They keep adding stuff to the Fed side.

Can't we be happy with the fact that They are... Continuing to Add to All Sides...,

Including (Hopefully) now, a Romulan Side ?
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 02-01-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Captain
# 39
02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
The number of people that can't seem to process that around here is seriously difficult to believe. Like they're going to just stop developing the FEDs until a minority of KDF players decide at their union meeting that they can stop whining because they have "enough" non-canon ships and story missions no one plays now. It's completely insane reasoning.

I'd like to see them expanded so they start properly from level 1 and dropping having to start as a FED. I guess that probably comes with more story missions I can skip to get to the Jem'Hadar and Breen stuff. I want about three dozen new costume options. Other than that, the faction's done.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 02-01-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 40
02-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
The number of people that can't seem to process that around here is seriously difficult to believe. Like they're going to just stop developing the FEDs until a minority of KDF players decide at their union meeting that they can stop whining because they have "enough" non-canon ships and story missions no one plays now. It's completely insane reasoning.

I'd like to see them expanded so they start properly from level 1 and dropping having to start as a FED. I guess that probably comes with more story missions I can skip to get to the Jem'Hadar and Breen stuff. I want about three dozen new costume options. Other than that, the faction's done.
Heyyy...

I've got a Klingon Toon and I've NEVER even been asked to join the Union, never mind being invited to a meeting!