Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
02-01-2013, 02:31 PM
I think I have a solution for this.

This mission only bugs out on some possibilitys you pick when you are freeing the Enterprise.

It bugged for me when I was restoring Main Power.

When I ordered T'Nae to restore Main Power and I did something else it worked.

Only a guess though. Try different options.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
02-01-2013, 03:02 PM
I've already posted this on another thread but if it gets more people to see it, I'll post it here too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by garakfan84 View Post
I had the same problem and I did it 3 times because I figured maybe I was assining the officers to the wrong stations and I was right.
So here is how it worked for me:

Tasha Yar: Tholian webbing;
Richard Castillo: Power levels;
T'Nae: Tractor beam;
Our officer: Docking clamps.

Hope this helps.
From: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=535451
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garakfan84 View Post
I've already posted this on another thread but if it gets more people to see it, I'll post it here too:

From: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=535451
Thank you very much, it worked
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Ensign
# 14
02-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Didn't work for me.

Didn't need to try it for one of my Fed toons, but 4 different combinations for my KDF toon all fail to complete the mission.
Captain
# 15
02-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Maybe the combination is faction/job dependent?

I'm having the same issue on my KDF and tried nearly everything but changing which one I do.
Career Officer
# 16
02-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Could just be coinkidink but the above solution worked for me as far as assigning duties goes, I also didnt pick up any of the Tholian drops either not sure that makes a diff but after 4 tries I was superstitious at that point.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Another thread on the topic http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...21#post7854121

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
Been haveing issue's simaler to those I have read here after the second attempt I drop the mission so not sure if that was it or if as stated it was a third try is the charm....
Haveing same issue in both factions Hope it is fixed soon
and yes I filed a ticket on it
Commander
# 18
02-02-2013, 05:36 PM
I had finished the mission just fine on two of my characters, one from each faction. Upon the playthrough of my third character, I got the completion bug. I tried playing through the remainder again, but with the same result. I just tried to replay the mission on my first character, and despite doing everything as I did it the first time, it is bugging out for me now. I really don't think the assignment of NPCs has anything to do with it, as I am using the same layout as I used on my first successful run. I sincerely hope that if the problem is this widespread that the end date of the event will be pushed back at least a couple days. I certainly don't want to waste time playing it on the rest of my characters if they're just going to get stuck again.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Solution is simple:

Once you enter the base, before you open the door for Tasha and the others, change character, so you are in the character selection screen and reenter with your char, the misi?n will be ok.

Tried 5 times with all my toons, no probem so far..
Career Officer
# 20
02-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaevsman View Post
Solution is simple:

Once you enter the base, before you open the door for Tasha and the others, change character, so you are in the character selection screen and reenter with your char, the misi?n will be ok.

Tried 5 times with all my toons, no probem so far..
I had the OP's stated problem on my Klingon Tactical toon. I tried 3 times to complete and it kept putting me either back in the tubes or the control room before you open the door. I did the above quote verbatim and selected the same toon at the character selection screen...played out the mission, and it completed. Thanks for the help and posted solution gaevsman, much appreciated.