Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Why is the Targ gone?
02-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Hey people,
I was looking around the Z-Store and I've noticed that the Targ Pup used as a pet that was around 300 z. in the store I think, is no longer available. I tried to re-log and look for it, even change to different Fed./KDF characters, but it seems to be no longer availible in the store.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this and do other players have the Targ pet in Z-Store? Or maybe it's an issue related to my account?

If this is the case and the Targ pet has been removed, can we get a confirmation if it's some issue in the game or has been removed for some purpose, and if so, why?
Career Officer
# 2
02-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Umm.... We cooked it for the 3rd Anniversary dinner...?
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Captain
# 3
02-02-2013, 01:04 AM
They removed them for the upcoming "Targ Handler" subclass for KDF.

THat is of course a joke. It that spammy class hit player side I'd probably loos my flipping mind.
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-02-2013, 01:10 AM
A few things have recently been removed from the Cstore. Not sure why other than to probably cleanup the place. I noticed the other day ship skins seem to have vanished too, of which I own one. Now it is apperently a skin on the fleet version.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Ah, thanks for the info. I sincerly hope they'll be returning the Targ Pup in Z-Store as I believe that no Klingon should be without one.

Or if they're doing sth. like you mentioned for your ship skin used for fleet skin, I hope they make the Targ purchasable via the Targ breeder back on Qo'noS. That'd be kinda cool.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-11-2013, 01:52 PM
But, now really, can we get any kind of information from a Dev. about this issue?
Please devs. any info on it would be much appreciated, since the KDF has only a few vanity items it's really strange that the Targ Pup has been removed.

I still wonder if this is universal for every player or is it just that I'm the lucky loser to not have the pet availible in Z-Store.
Captain
# 7
02-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Better question:
Why did the Targ take the blood wine with it?

Why is the wine always gone...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Career Officer
# 8
02-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Targ is showing up in my Z-Store window.

Then again if it is a bug, don't ever expect a fix or answer. They still haven't fixed the store ships.

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble.=3
Dragons go RAWR!
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
02-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Targ is showing up in my Z-Store window.

Then again if it is a bug, don't ever expect a fix or answer. They still haven't fixed the store ships.
Thanks for the info, I apreciate it. So I guess it's a glitch my account has been having, I'm going to report it anyway, although I know not to expect fast miracles.
I used to have it available in the store, even bought 2 of them for my KDF, but recently out of a sudden it dissapeared and was wondering why.