Captain
# 1 Least I Could Do Promotion
01-14-2013, 08:03 AM
The webcomic Least I Could Do is running an STO promotion (https://register.perfectworld.com/sto_licd). Is it only for new players? I don't see a way to apply the stuff to existing accounts.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
01-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
The webcomic Least I Could Do is running an STO promotion (https://register.perfectworld.com/sto_licd). Is it only for new players? I don't see a way to apply the stuff to existing accounts.
Yes; it's for new players who saw the promotion on "LICD"s website and followed the link to that page

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-14-2013, 08:57 AM
It's just the Federation Starter Pack. Not exactly the jackpot - a couple uncommon boffs, some mk II gear, some cheap consumables.
Lieutenant
# 4
01-14-2013, 12:55 PM
It's not a jackpot, but if you wanted to start another account it's a nice 'little' thing. I made an account for a friend who I've been trying to get into STO. Saves me from using the starter pack I bought for that purpose
------------------------------------
Path to 2409: Martok made the definitive statement of the Klingon Empire's view of the Romulan Star Empire in 2388. "
The Klingons will offer no treaty, no aid, and no hand that is not holding a blade"
Lieutenant
# 5
01-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey!

So I signed up via the promotion mentioned here, and I have a question...

Where/when/how do I claim the goodies? I'm level 4 right now and I haven't seen any way to obtain any of this stuff. I sent in a support ticket the other day, but no response yet.

Also: Hi, I'm new here!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
01-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsteele View Post
Hey!

So I signed up via the promotion mentioned here, and I have a question...

Where/when/how do I claim the goodies? I'm level 4 right now and I haven't seen any way to obtain any of this stuff. I sent in a support ticket the other day, but no response yet.

Also: Hi, I'm new here!
Welcome aboard! Once you registered on the page, you should have received a confirmation email with instructions on how to redeem your promotional items. Did you get this? If not (maybe your email was incorrect or you have certain spam filter settings?), support will need to assist -- please allow a couple days for them to reply as they are responded to in the order received.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 7
01-14-2013, 05:53 PM

Now that you've said that and I look, yup, there it is. I feel like a doofus! (And to think Starfleet trusts me with a starship... hoo-boy!)

Thanks, flakes!
Career Officer
# 8
01-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsteele View Post

Now that you've said that and I look, yup, there it is. I feel like a doofus! (And to think Starfleet trusts me with a starship... hoo-boy!)

Thanks, flakes!
Talk/Mail me ingame @asphe and I'll send you a few things ^-^
Career Officer
# 9
01-16-2013, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes; it's for new players who saw the promotion on "LICD"s website and followed the link to that page

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Out of curiousity, why are these kinds of things only for new people?

It couldn't hurt to give em to existing accounts. Encourage new characters.
------------------------------------------------------------------
cpt.william2

Ensign
# 10
01-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Welcome aboard! Once you registered on the page, you should have received a confirmation email with instructions on how to redeem your promotional items. Did you get this? If not (maybe your email was incorrect or you have certain spam filter settings?), support will need to assist -- please allow a couple days for them to reply as they are responded to in the order received.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I linked from LICD, and signed up on that page. I've played for a couple of hours now, and received two emails (one confirming that I've saved my home computer with Cryptic, and the other congratulating me for defeating the Borg), so I know my email address is right. However, I haven't received any email discussing the bonus package, and I have looked in the spam folder. I've submitted a GM ticket in-game (heard nothing yet, of course). Should I just wait at this point, or should I be trying to contact support outside of the game?

Thank you!