# 71
02-02-2013, 01:54 AM
nahhh....it's only Saturday...we can squezze in 2 or 3 more
Republic Veteran
# 72
02-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khairon1 View Post
^ yeah.....see above......some of the same issues that have been around since it went live....one would think.....yeah.....nvmd lol.......

I totally agree with you....wth??? don't they know you can't take a single player game engine and make it an mmo? kinda feels like this is what they tried to do....good game...but...dang...they really need to hire some competant people and get it working right....
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Career Officer
# 73 Whinge Whinge wHINGE
02-02-2013, 01:57 AM
All i see is whingers on this forum, maintenance needs to be done so deal with it. unlike a lot of games i played at least they do it. an hr out of ur time is no big deal, geez get a life if sto coming down for an hr really effects ur life. the problem u guys dont see is, things cant just get fixed, it takes time and unless people report bugs or we have people on the server the devs will never know about issues. just let them do there job and u go have a cuppa or go for a jog for an hr instead of sitting in front of ur pc complaining about an hr of down time.
Captain
# 74
02-02-2013, 01:58 AM
I hope this isnt the 1 hour that takes 5
Captain
# 75
02-02-2013, 01:58 AM
That would mean taking the whole damn game apart (and probably increase the specs to much I no longer be able to play -- and I'm already on the lowest settings)

As much as I hope to support your cause... Not now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lieutenant
# 76
02-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Ok Its the 4th Downtime this week! It is getting annoying! Now Cryptic tell us what it is it that you are trying to add to this game?? A new ship?? New Weapons??? New what???
The Wildcards Fleet
=/\=
Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
Ensign
# 77
yeah....I dunno.....been around since it went live....and I REALLY keep hoping they will take some time to just fix broken stuffs before adding more broken stuffs......but......I'm gonna quit complaining and celebrate the 3rd anniv.......nvmd lolwut......can't even log in becuase of......a "scheduled" maintenance.........
Career Officer
# 78
Doobie doobie do.
Republic Veteran
# 79
02-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
I must say though, this makes me kinda happy. I mean, there's enough players to be putting a strain on equipment!

That's got to be a good thing, right?

i don't think it's the number of players that are logging in...i think it's someone doesn't know his internet ip stuff well enough to be handliing his department...perhaps he needs more schooling??? or a firm talking to...but meh..whatever...i could do better in my sleep..sheesh
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Ensign
# 80 Just a hope...
02-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Lets just hope it works... after this reset... if thats what it needs to be called...

More like a re'think on developers part. Dont fix what is working. Fix what we have communicated that does'nt. Please hear us...
Closed Thread