Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
04-30-2013, 08:52 PM
(If this gets locked for being an old necro, I understand, but I just had to post in here again.)

I am SO glad that they changed the D'deridex's BOFf layout to exactly as I was hoping. I was looking forward to flying a D'deridex, and now that it basically has the Fleet Ambassador's BOFF layout on tribble, that 101% sold me on buying the Legacy Pack.

*ahem*....Wheeeee!!!

Career Officer
# 12 My own Romulan themed build
05-01-2013, 01:42 AM
I like the idea behind this build. Awhile ago I made my own Romulan Themed build, using a Fleet Defiant (I wanted something that could cloak) and it kicks major butt for PvE. Here's the build.

Fleet Defiant

Full Mk XII Purple Romulan Space Set

Fore: 2x Romulan Plasma Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [Dmg], Experimental Romulan Beam Array, Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo Launcher

Aft: 3x Romulan Plasma Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [Dmg]

Engineering Consoles: Borg Console, Zero-Point Energy Conduit, Tachyokinetic Converter

Science Console: 2x Emitter Array [-Th] [Pla]

Tactical: 5x Plasma Infuser Mk XI

Devices: Red Matter Capacitor, Shields Battery

The skills I usually run are AP:O3, B:OL3, B:FAW2, Tac Team 1, Tac Team 2, Torp HY3, some limited healing like Hazards 1, Eng Team 1. EPtW is a must too.

I usually squeeze out about 6500 dps in ISEs with this build. But above all, it's incredibly fun to fly. I had the Defiant cloaking console in there, but with the T5 rep power that cloaks, I replaced it with a better console.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Captain
# 13
05-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Heh, I'd love to see that Defiant in pugs, just to watch the elitist snobs flip out at a Defiant using beams. Sweet.
Career Officer
# 14
05-01-2013, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Heh, I'd love to see that Defiant in pugs, just to watch the elitist snobs flip out at a Defiant using beams. Sweet.
I know, I was going to make a "Beams on a Defiant" comment :p

But seeing as how about 95% of the time I have the highest DPS in the PuG, by a factor of double the next person down, that tends to keep em quiet. When there is someone that surpasses me, those are the most fun runs. Goes down in no time!
__________________________________________________ ____________