Starfleet Veteran
# 21
02-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Thought I would just mention, in case anyone missed it, our new fleet website is online. Also, we're holding our first RP event, our Official Opening Ceremony, this weekend, Saturday, February 23! For more info on the event, click here. Hope to see everyone there!
Ensign
# 22
02-23-2013, 11:29 PM
I thought our first RP event went great, it was so fun to play with you all. Hopefully our next event will be just as or even more successful!
Career Officer
# 23
02-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Hmm! Posted an inquiry about fleets big on RP just before I noticed this. This might be a promising fleet.
Lieutenant
# 24
02-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrtmalthorn View Post
Hmm! Posted an inquiry about fleets big on RP just before I noticed this. This might be a promising fleet.
If you hadn't noticed, I actually commented on your fourm post about this fleet. Glad you found your way here.
Career Officer
# 25
02-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermatten View Post
If you hadn't noticed, I actually commented on your fourm post about this fleet. Glad you found your way here.
I did notice, and attempted to send you a PM in-game. I haven't been able to find the fleet when I search for it.
Lieutenant
# 26
02-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrtmalthorn View Post
I did notice, and attempted to send you a PM in-game. I haven't been able to find the fleet when I search for it.
My apologies, that is an issue that we are definitely going to look at to get resolved. Unforuntunately I have not been able to log on as of late, but will be coming online most likely later tonight (10pm onwards PST). I will also be online at more times throughout the week.

If you get a chance, maybe try @kpts4tv, as he is also another member to get in touch with about specific information.
Career Officer
# 27
02-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Just wanted to say we have a great fleet, some great folks, a casual yet driven atmosphere, great RP, and a promising future. If you are looking to join a fleet serious enough to get business taken care of and casual enough to have some fun while they are at it, then this might just be the fleet you've been looking for... I haven't regretted joining and look forward to our successes ahead.
Ensign
# 28 Application
02-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Vice Admiral Jack O'Neill applying for the fleet.
Please contact me either ingame (picard12832) or via pm in the forum.
I love RP and your fleet sounds really interesting.
Looking forward to many interesting encounters.
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
02-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard12 View Post
Vice Admiral Jack O'Neill applying for the fleet.
Please contact me either ingame (picard12832) or via pm in the forum.
I love RP and your fleet sounds really interesting.
Looking forward to many interesting encounters.
Welcome to the fleet, Vice Admiral!
Career Officer
# 30
02-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pototype13 View Post
Just wanted to say we have a great fleet, some great folks, a casual yet driven atmosphere, great RP, and a promising future. If you are looking to join a fleet serious enough to get business taken care of and casual enough to have some fun while they are at it, then this might just be the fleet you've been looking for... I haven't regretted joining and look forward to our successes ahead.
I second this. Lot of great people in this group.