Ensign
# 1 Wanting to Create a Fleet
02-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Two other friends and I want to create a fleet. I am a Vice Admiral and so is one of my friends. The other is a Captain. We are looking for anyone with any rank, but most of all we need at least one ENGINEER officer. We plan to call ourselves "Galifrey", which literally translates to "They who walk in the shadows."

If you are interested, then please your information in this thread with contact info. The three of us are as follows:

Surel@writinggirl82 - Science Officer - Vice Admiral
Josh@captjoshcurtis - Tactical Officer - Vice Admiral
Mike@mrdeath27 - Tactical Officer - Captain (lvl 34)

WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE LEVEL APPROPRIATE, RARE ITEMS!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2013, 02:09 AM
You sure you want to begin a whole new Fleet from scratch? No offense it's your choice. But if you reconsider joining other smaller Fleets already in the works .. you might be better off.

Adm. Dorus
Timelords

P.S.: Couldn't let this thread without a reply once I saw, that you want to name your Fleet Gallifrey.
Being here since 2011 Spring
Captain
# 3
02-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Level 50 Tactical Officer wanting the same as you tried to find people to start a fleet but alas no one is interested
Lieutenant
I would have to reiterate what dorusnonn mentioned above. It is rather difficult to being a fleet, and even worse to make it progress. I do also recommend joining a smaller fleet, as working with some other committed officers is extremely beneficial.

On that note, I might suggest that you could contact either myself at Locke@ubermatten, or Trent@kpts4tv. We are part of a fleet that just underwent 'renovations' and are looking for some officers. Fleet is an RP based fleet however, so if you are interested in a challenge that is rewarding, give us a shout.

Cheers!
Ensign
# 5
02-04-2013, 12:41 AM
You can contact me in game Sovek@theKed. I have a VA Engineer and a Capt Tac I might be interested in bringing in to something.