Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
I had a bug today that was very annoying, I was in a ground missions and i wasn't as tanky as i used to be so i thought to my self something is wrong, i opened my traits tab and behold i had no traits slotted at all

Personal traits : NONE
Space Reputation Traits : NONE
Ground Reputation Traits : NONE
Active Reputation Traits : NONE

Now i asked around and people said it was from doing a respec but that the thing, I never did a respec and this isnt the first time its happened to me, it happened to me on another character as well so now what i did was re-slotted the traits and took a screenshot of them so if it happens again i will have reference but meh i have to do that on 10+ toons :/

Has this happened to anyone else?
is there a known fix that i can do to prevent it from doing it again?
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Captain
# 2
07-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
I had a bug today that was very annoying, I was in a ground missions and i wasn't as tanky as i used to be so i thought to my self something is wrong, i opened my traits tab and behold i had no traits slotted at all

Personal traits : NONE
Space Reputation Traits : NONE
Ground Reputation Traits : NONE
Active Reputation Traits : NONE

Now i asked around and people said it was from doing a respec but that the thing, I never did a respec and this isnt the first time its happened to me, it happened to me on another character as well so now what i did was re-slotted the traits and took a screenshot of them so if it happens again i will have reference but meh i have to do that on 10+ toons :/

Has this happened to anyone else?
is there a known fix that i can do to prevent it from doing it again?
Even though you didn't purchase, or use a respec, sometimes they enforce one on your character(s), due to some fault in saved data, or at least that is how the Dev's put it anyways.

Check and see if this isn't the issue.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet