Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,427
# 11
02-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Hoping we might see something if nothing else at something like 1250 days...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,983
# 12
02-03-2013, 09:08 AM
I believe the current vet reward system is finished. If they keep the current system, then they will add more veteran rewards to the earlier ones. After all, any veteran reward past 1000 days is effectively just another lifetime subscription perk since very few subscribers would qualify for it.

They could change the veteran reward system to a veteran reward store. Every month subscribed and every 1500 Zen purchased and transferred to STO will give a veteran token. The current veteran rewards would be on the veteran store so F2Pers and former subscribers can get them. You could purchase something like a hat for 1 veteran token or a ship for 12 veteran tokens.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 171
# 13
02-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Cryptic could easily keep a Vet reward coming out every 100 days just by dishing out more of their tiny stat modifiers. They already have the XP modifiers just keep bumping it up.
Of course the more welcome rewards would be additional Android / Vet Bridge Officers or Duty Officer packs.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,983
# 14
02-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post
Cryptic could easily keep a Vet reward coming out every 100 days just by dishing out more of their tiny stat modifiers. They already have the XP modifiers just keep bumping it up.
Of course the more welcome rewards would be additional Android / Vet Bridge Officers or Duty Officer packs.
More inventory/bank/account slots are always a good veteran reward benefit.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,427
# 15
02-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
More inventory/bank/account slots are always a good veteran reward benefit.
Would be nice, if nothing else I would be happy with another row of account bank slots.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,587
# 16
02-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
More inventory/bank/account slots are always a good veteran reward benefit.
I agree with that big time. Some free bank slots would make me pretty happy.

Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Hi All,
I am a Lifetime Sub, have been on and off STO for a while now, I noticed that my Veteran status in game is only on 700 day and wondered why it is not showing the full 1000 days, and I have not received my nice shiny new Heavy Cruiser .. any idea's ? I have checked my status in my accounts page and it shows 1108 ..

Any insight into this you caould share would be appreciated .

Kind Regards
Firsty .
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 934
# 18
02-07-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstywone View Post
Hi All,
I am a Lifetime Sub, have been on and off STO for a while now, I noticed that my Veteran status in game is only on 700 day and wondered why it is not showing the full 1000 days, and I have not received my nice shiny new Heavy Cruiser .. any idea's ? I have checked my status in my accounts page and it shows 1108 ..

Any insight into this you caould share would be appreciated .

Kind Regards
Firsty .


The 1000 Day ship is a Destroyer. If you want a Heavy Cruiser, just go and purchase one. It ought to be free if you haven't already gotten a ship for your Commander Rank.

If you want to get the Destroyer, go to the Starbase. Head up to the Ship Requisitions Officer and there is an option to receive a Token for the Chimera. Grab it and then go the Ship List and trade the Token for the vessel. I assume the klingon version works the same way.
Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
# 19
02-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Nice one !
As you can probably tell I'v been away far too long .. Destroyer yes thats the one ..
I shall get myself down to starbase and grab it as soon as the maintenance is over ..

Many Thanks
Firsty.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 418
# 20
02-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
As long as Cryptic gets to feel the same when my on going 3 years of paying a 6 month sub runs out in March
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:21 AM.