Lieutenant
# 11
09-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Sorry legetdumar, but a pattern, no.

You will most likely encounter more graphical lag on your Romulan toon in general. For some reason a lot of players are encountering this issue. I cannot tell you the reason for this, but there are even more people not affected by this.

It could in its simplest way be hardware failure as said above. I would suggest if you're running a stationary PC, to change Graphic card and PSU and see if you have any damage on your memory cards.
Drivers are equaly important to keep clean and correct. So one driver, not even seems to be related, can cause the entire computer to fail if it isn't installed correct, out-of-date or damaged by other drivers/programs.
Community Moderator
# 12 Closing Necro Thread
09-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Random thoughts on necroposting...

Search is your friend. Except when it's not...

That ragepost suddenly sounds familiar...

"Archived Post" used to know what he was talking about...

Picard would like to congratulate you for unearthing such a fine relic...

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread