Captain
I have a fair number of players in my ignore list. To what extent (besides not receiving any messages/tells/chat) does this work?

- Does it hide them or myself if we're in the same social map?
- Does it prevent them from being teamed with me in STFs and fleet actions?
- Does it hide them or myself from the search section in the social tab?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots

Last edited by sumghai; 02-02-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Commander
# 2
02-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
I have a fair number of players in my ignore list. To what extent (besides not receiving any messages/tells/chat) does this work?

- Does it hide them or myself if we're in the same social map?
- Does it prevent them from being teamed with me in STFs and fleet actions?
- Does it hide them or myself from the search section in the social tab?
No
No
Not sure.
Captain
# 3
02-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Well, I suppose blocking actual communications should suffice, as it's not like they'll stalk my toon in game or pull a Dental on me with Party Poppers - they're mostly AFKers / griefers in space STFs.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Commander
# 4
02-02-2013, 04:53 PM
It sounds like you make a lot of enemys. After the way you have acted in other threads, I bet your not very welcome in most places. Ignoring people shouldn't be a problem for you, im sure most who have encountered you, have already placed you on thiers!
Captain
# 5
02-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
-snip-
Nope.

Like I said, most were AFKers and griefers. Usually, the others in my team would announce they blocked them, and then I would follow suit. The others then usually send me friend requests afterwards for managing the run without the perps.

Rihannsu
# 6
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
I have to say this, one feature I *really* miss is report post.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
It sounds like you make a lot of enemys. After the way you have acted in other threads, I bet your not very welcome in most places. Ignoring people shouldn't be a problem for you, im sure most who have encountered you, have already placed you on thiers!
Meow .. Hiss!
Captain
# 8
02-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
As do I. Although moderation could be quite interesting indeed.

Commander
# 9
02-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Especially after the level you went to, in order to put down another as you trolled thier thread from start to finish. Attacking everyone who dared to post on it. I think its hypocritical for you (Sumghai) to create a thread like this.

Last edited by lunasto; 02-02-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Captain
# 10
02-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
It can be useful sometimes. But most of the time it was a "This person isn't agreeing with me so I'll sic the mods on him!" button and got abused like the "Report spam" button does in Zone. I don't miss it.

Also, my Ignore list is looooooooong. But I use it pre-emptively to block players who I know will annoy (ex: "Herp! Obama's gunna take mah gunz! Derp!" or "Man. Deez Orion b****es be fine.") and not because I got into a fight with them.

Anyway, as far as I know, the only way to hide from people is to go invisible in the social tab, but that's an across the board effect and I know it's not what you're looking for. If they show up I say your best option is to change instances.