Lt. Commander
# 1 Account Transfer
10-17-2011, 08:18 AM
I am a returning player and purchased a lifetime membership under an account that I hadn't used with STOL After logging in I relized that my previous play was under another account. I am hoping I could transfer my lifetime membership to the captaingreyhound account. Anyone have this issue before and how were you able to get it resolved?
thanks ahead of time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Only valid response is to contact billing and see if they can do anything. Have no idea if they will or not since I have only used one account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2011, 08:23 AM
They wont merge accounts. I tried to get my champions account merged with my STO account and they wouldn't do it. So I really doubt they would switch your LTS to another account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-17-2011, 08:26 AM
It sounds like genuine mistake and if you contact them quickly they should see it as such. Best of luck.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Thanks all. Hopefully it works out...otherwise, it's play from the begnining.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Getting your accounts merged would be nice so you can access items/materials/crafting you already have, but when i bought my LTS, i started a fresh character anyway, so i could take advantage of the Liberated Borg captain race.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-19-2011, 06:30 AM
well, they won't do it. which is pretty sad as an honest mistake was made. I really don't want to have to go through playing all the missions I previously played.

So here's a couple of questions.

1) is it possible to cancel the lifetime membership?
2) if not, if I were to purchace a month subscription for my old account and then create a fleet, could I not add my other account to the fleet and then transfer my items to my new account? I mean if I have to play through these missions again, at least I'd like to get them done quickly. Or is that bad form?
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greythound
2) if not, if I were to purchace a month subscription for my old account and then create a fleet, could I not add my other account to the fleet and then transfer my items to my new account? I mean if I have to play through these missions again, at least I'd like to get them done quickly. Or is that bad form?
'Bound Items' can never be transferred to a different account, or even a different character on the same account...
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greythound

1) is it possible to cancel the lifetime membership?
If the payment is still pending on your credit/debit account you can always call your bank and have them stop payment before it gets processed. Once the payment goes through your stuck. Good luck Captain.
Ensign
# 10
02-03-2013, 01:37 PM
I was wondering the same thing because of my brother, I started playing back before it was free and my brother made a character om my account, now that it is free to play he would like his own account, I know that this is against some rule or something but this would help me out. I hope I can get his character transferred to a new account when he makes one.
Closed Thread