Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 42
# 91
02-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Eh... what? Does not compute...

But looks like OP is finally getting it down. Keep up the good work!
Yeah, I've gotten my tactical officer down pretty good. But now I've succumbed to altitis and am leveling an Engineer, so expect another thread shortly.

Last edited by barachielangel; 02-10-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,484
# 92
02-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
This isn't... a thing that happens in this game.
How would you know the ships don't weight anything.They do in all other Star Trek games.

@hereticknight085, Ignored or do you want me to report you agian stalker.Leave me the heck alone.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,005
# 93
02-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
How would you know the ships don't weight anything.They do in all other Star Trek games.

@hereticknight085, Ignored or do you want me to report you agian stalker.Leave me the heck alone.
I am 100% convinced that this guy is just one of the most dedicated forum trolls I've ever encountered.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,605
# 94
02-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I am 100% convinced that this guy is just one of the most dedicated forum trolls I've ever encountered.
Yup. Actually for the most part I wouldn't say troll so much as unable to tell the difference between this game and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
How would you know the ships don't weight anything.They do in all other Star Trek games.

@hereticknight085, Ignored or do you want me to report you agian stalker.Leave me the heck alone.
Be that as it may, weight has no significance in this game, at least not as equipment goes. Your console, shields, deflector, and engine have no effect on your "weight" or mass in this game. At all. I will also ignore your not very veiled threat.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,484
# 95
02-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I am 100% convinced that this guy is just one of the most dedicated forum trolls I've ever encountered.
There is difference between a troll and one who isn't a troll is person sho doesn't play he game and the one who isn't does.I asked a question and you couldn't answer it show me some evidence.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,005
# 96
02-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
There is difference between a troll and one who isn't a troll is person sho doesn't play he game and the one who isn't does.
I was going to mock this sentence, until I remembered that a lot of people on the STO forums don't speak English as a first language, and mocking a non-native speaker is a lot less funny than someone who just doesn't know words what do is.

dammit I couldn't stop myself

Quote:
I asked a question and you couldn't answer it show me some evidence.
The burden of evidence is always, always on the person trying to prove the existence of a thing, not the person trying to prove the absence of a thing. That means you.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,605
# 97
02-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
I asked a question and you couldn't answer it show me some evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
The burden of evidence is always, always on the person trying to prove the existence of a thing, not the person trying to prove the absence of a thing. That means you.
Roughly translated into simpler words:

Show us it does exist, since we are under no obligation to prove it doesn't (which is the generally accepted consensus)..
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 42
# 98
02-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Roughly translated into simpler words:

Show us it does exist, since we are under no obligation to prove it doesn't (which is the generally accepted consensus)..
More like you can't prove a negative.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90187792000&dateline=  1360440903
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,605
# 99
02-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barachielangel View Post
More like you can't prove a negative.
Proving it actually is very easy. You look at inertia (this one is actually the one that shows mass and weight of a ship) with different sets on. And you then take screen shots, and prove that age is wrong because they will be EXACTLY THE SAME.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,484
# 100
02-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I was going to mock this sentence, until I remembered that a lot of people on the STO forums don't speak English as a first language, and mocking a non-native speaker is a lot less funny than someone who just doesn't know words what do is.

dammit I couldn't stop myself



The burden of evidence is always, always on the person trying to prove the existence of a thing, not the person trying to prove the absence of a thing. That means you.
What is wrong with it or did it occur to you that some get tired or debating and I still want to see some proof.How come a criuser takes longer to turn than an escort?It is not becasue it bigger.

btw while logged in here I happen to be logged several other forums I ma on.

@hereticknight085 .You are stilll stalking me stop it read the rules.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=63291

if this contines I will report you again.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers

Last edited by age03; 02-10-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 PM.