Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 941
# 101
02-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
How come a criuser takes longer to turn than an escort?It is not becasue it bigger.
Because Cryptic assigns a numerical value that directly corresponds with the turn rate of the ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
@hereticknight085 .You are stilll stalking me stop it read the rules.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=63291

if this contines I will report you again.
Point of fact: nothing in those TOS prevents him from posting in the same threads as you do. He posts in a lot of threads, not just ones you post in.

So could it be that you are stalking him?!

/what a twist!

Last edited by thratch1; 02-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 102
02-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
@hereticknight085 .You are stilll stalking me stop it read the rules.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=63291

if this contines I will report you again.
Read the rules very thoroughly upon joining the forum. Just re-read them again. And guess what, not in violation of any of them. Report away, you have no grounds on which to do so.

I believe you are trying to get me with the following:

Quote:
7. No trolling, or flaming.
Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.
I will admit, one of my posts towards you was in violation of that rule. However bran was kind enough to inform me of this, and as such I have not done so since. So... yeah... sorry, you have nothing.

However... you sir are guilty of the following:

Quote:
Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.
You are not only constantly defaming myself, but also constantly attacking me when I simply post in the same thread and quote you. I would think carefully before continuing along these lines, since you may find that I am not the one in violation of PWE EULA and forum rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
Point of fact: nothing in those TOS prevents him from posting in the same threads as you do. He posts in a lot of threads, not just ones you post in.

So could it be that you are stalking him?!

/what a twist!
I think he just doesn't like that others agree with me more than him and my arguments make more logical sense than his. He also seems to have a personal vendetta against me, just because I am almost always disagreeing with him.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,391
# 103
02-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Read the rules very thoroughly upon joining the forum. Just re-read them again. And guess what, not in violation of any of them. Report away, you have no grounds on which to do so.

I believe you are trying to get me with the following:



I will admit, one of my posts towards you was in violation of that rule. However bran was kind enough to inform me of this, and as such I have not done so since. So... yeah... sorry, you have nothing.

However... you sir are guilty of the following:



You are not only constantly defaming myself, but also constantly attacking me when I simply post in the same thread and quote you. I would think carefully before continuing along these lines, since you may find that I am not the one in violation of PWE EULA and forum rules.



I think he just doesn't like that others agree with me more than him and my arguments make more logical sense than his. He also seems to have a personal vendetta against me, just because I am almost always disagreeing with him.
You are stalking me which is a crminal offence.That is why I keep repeating you are stalking me.
stalking
cyberbulling
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers

Last edited by age03; 02-10-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 104
02-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
You are stalking me which is a crminal offence.That is why I keep repeating you are stalking me.
stalking
Allow me to elaborate as to why you are the one being defamatory, slanderous, uncouth, and overall just plain inconsiderate to someone just because they don't agree blindly with what you say.

Hiding behind rules that you yourself are violating is not a good idea. Hiding behind the fact that you are an admin on a completely different and unrelated set of forums is meaningless. I have not violated ANY PWE rules in this thread. I already admitted to one violation in another thread (with just as meaningless arguments and commentary), but as for this one? You are simply being rude with all these threats and insults to me.

Please desist immediately.

P.S. The links are to definitions, in case you needed me to elaborate further.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 29
# 105
02-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
What is wrong with it or did it occur to you that some get tired or debating and I still want to see some proof.How come a criuser takes longer to turn than an escort?It is not becasue it bigger.

btw while logged in here I happen to be logged several other forums I ma on.

@hereticknight085 .You are stilll stalking me stop it read the rules.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=63291

if this contines I will report you again.

Cruisers take longer to turn than escorts because of arbitrary game mechanics, duh.

If that was not the case then Galaxy class ships (and ships with equally superior mass/hull/control-surface layouts) may very well out-maneuver anything that doesn't handle like a go-cart instead of being the ponderous space-cows they are currently.

P.S. you and hereticknight085 are both being vulgar and if this thread is any indication of your personalities this forum wouldn't hurt if both of you were booted. It may even be considered a victory for people who actually know what the things you two are slinging about liberally mean.

Last edited by smki; 02-10-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,391
# 106
02-10-2013, 05:28 PM
I have not done any of the above mentioned but you won't stop stalking me.You might want to read those links again.Yes I ma board Admin and have kow these rules for 10 years now which why I ma not doing as you accusing me of.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 107
02-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
I have not done any of the above mentioned but you won't stop stalking me.You might want to read those links again.Yes I ma board Admin and have kow these rules for 10 years now which why I ma not doing as you accusing me of.
I am not stalking merely responding. And you are board admin... of... wait for it... A NON PWE FORUM!!! O.O

You really need to stop, you're not helping your own case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smki View Post
Cruisers take longer to turn than escorts because of arbitrary game mechanics, duh.

If that was not the case then Galaxy class ships (and ships with equally superior mass/hull/control-surface layouts) may very well out-maneuver anything that doesn't handle like a go-cart instead of being the ponderous space-cows they are currently.

P.S. you and hereticknight085 are both being vulgar and if this thread is any indication of your personalities this forum wouldn't hurt if both of you were booted. It may even be considered a victory for people who actually know what the things you two are slinging about liberally mean.
So... I don't know the meaning of the words I am using? ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Whoo... hoo... heh... ha... thanks for the good laugh, I needed that. Yeeeah, I chose those words very carefully considering what Age was accusing me of, and what he has been doing to me ever since I said no to something he posted. It would be quite amusing if it wasn't so sad.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.

Last edited by hereticknight085; 02-10-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,391
# 108
02-10-2013, 05:41 PM
You are to stalking me as I ma trying to ignore you but you want stop.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 941
# 109
02-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
You are to stalking me as I ma trying to ignore you but you want stop.
Aside from posting on threads in the STO forums, where else is he showing up in your life?

Is he following you around as you run your daily errands? Going through your trash? Watching you make dinner through the kitchen window? Calling you repeatedly at work, breathing for a few seconds, then hanging up?

Or do you accuse your boss of stalking you just because he's always at the same place you go to almost everyday?
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9
# 110
02-10-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm also a returning Tac Officer, that apparently can't make new threads?

Any advice on this build: http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...ld=TalonZahn_0

This ship:

Adv. Escort

Ship Loadout

Forward Arc
3x Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII (Purple)
1x Quantum Torpedo Launcher Mk XII (Purple)

Equipment
M.A.C.O. Shield and Deflector
Jem'Hadar Combat Impulse Engines

Rear Arc
2x Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII (Purple)
1x Quantum Torpedo Launcher Mk XII (Purple)

Devices
20x Shields Battery
20x Engine Battery

Engineering Consoles
EPS Flow Regulator Mark XI (Blue)
Neutronium Alloy Mark XI (Blue)

Science Consoles
Shield Emitter Mark XI (Blue)
Field Generator Mark XI (Blue)
Biofunction Monitor Mark XI (Blue)

Tactical Consoles
3x Antiproton Mag Regulator Mk XI (Blue)
Zero Point Quantum Chamber Mk XI (Blue)

Basically I fly in circles blasting away. I seem to do fine DPS, but sometimes the agro gets out of control in ESTF's and my survivability is next to nil once that happens, if I can't escape.

I also fly a Galor with the Spirals, Quantum Torp front and rear, and 2 Disruptor Arrays in the rear. It has the Borg set, and replace consoles to the according weapon type. It seems to tank pretty well, but the DPS seems much less than the Escort.

I'm actually not sure where to pick up from where I left off about a year ago.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 AM.