Captain
# 1 HUD Changes don't apply
02-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm trying to change settings in the HUD tab of the settings panel.

However, when I try to set any of the settings (ex. Players to Mouse Over + Targeted) and hit Apply, nothing takes effect. I've tried editing the custom UI file to include mouse over, loaded it, no success.

Is there any way to fix this?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 2
02-03-2013, 09:30 PM
I also noticed today that the "Mouse Over" option is not working. I searched the forums, and it seems that this has been broken for a while now. Manually changing your UI settings file and loading it does work. Even though you won't see the "Mouse Over" box checked in the UI, the setting does get updated from the file.
Captain
# 3
02-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
I also noticed today that the "Mouse Over" option is not working. I searched the forums, and it seems that this has been broken for a while now. Manually changing your UI settings file and loading it does work. Even though you won't see the "Mouse Over" box checked in the UI, the setting does get updated from the file.
I've tried that, and restarting the game immediately after loading the UI file. It doesn't take effect.

I can send a copy of the UI file if you wish.

EDIT: Wait a sec, I tried it again and it seems to be working... I will confirm if this is SOLVED.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!

Last edited by stardestroyer001; 02-04-2013 at 05:13 AM.