Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
# 91
02-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
I think it exists only in starscreamfighte's head.
Not at all, It was in one of the final episodes when the fleets were clashing and fighting their way to Cardassia, it appears after Mortok and Worf jump in with their BoPs, When the whole Klingon Fleet appears, it's the huge Klingon Ship in the middle of the mass.

I didn't know what it was until Star Trek Magezine back in the day published an article about it, it was a cross between Klingon and Gorn Technology, mainly illustrated in a Star Trek book (back story while the Dominion War was undergoing, the Klingon Empire conquered the Gorn, or something like that)

I'll see if I can find a screen shot or pic.
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
# 92
02-06-2013, 01:07 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...56-d4f5n6p.pngQueh'Rel Class Warship

It's almost twice the size of a Negh'Var
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,625
# 93
02-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starscreamfighte View Post
I didn't know what it was until Star Trek Magezine back in the day published an article about it, it was a cross between Klingon and Gorn Technology, mainly illustrated in a Star Trek book (back story while the Dominion War was undergoing, the Klingon Empire conquered the Gorn, or something like that)
I am sorry but I dont see anything about that in Memory Alpha, ex astris scientia also shows nothing of the sort.

Further:

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Gorn_Hegemony

Sorry but I cannot believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscreamfighte View Post
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...56-d4f5n6p.pngQueh'Rel Class Warship

It's almost twice the size of a Negh'Var
Its also fanwank.
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
# 94
02-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I am sorry but I dont see anything about that in Memory Alpha, ex astris scientia also shows nothing of the sort.

Further:

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Gorn_Hegemony

Sorry but I cannot believe you.



Its also fanwank.
It was also showcased in Star Trek Armada 2
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
# 95
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Sister class ship is the K'vort Cha-class Warship, which they show-cased in the DS9 Dominion War

Your knowledge of Klingon Lore and Klingon ships is pretty bad, (no offense)

You should read more of the novels.

K'Vort Cha Class Warship and Qeh'Ral Warships were the biggest and baddest warships in the Dominion War.

Last edited by starscreamfighte; 02-06-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23
# 96
02-06-2013, 01:29 PM
None of these ships were ever shown in any episode of star trek, except in your own imagination. None of them are even related to canon.

If either would had been in an episode the usual suspects like ex astris scientia would have been all over them to analyse them in any way imaginable.

The biggest and newest kdf ship ever on screen was the negh'var.

//edit: btw Armada 2 didn't feature them either, the biggest kdf ship I remember from there is the Fekh'ir dreadnought and the suicide ship. the only way your fanfic thing could have been in there is a user generated mod

Last edited by koltoroc; 02-06-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
# 97
02-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koltoroc View Post
None of these ships were ever shown in any episode of star trek, except in your own imagination. None of them are even related to canon.

If either would had been in an episode the usual suspects like ex astris scientia would have been all over them to analyse them in any way imaginable.

The biggest and newest kdf ship ever on screen was the negh'var.
I'll look for the screen shot/figure out which episode.

The Qeh'Ral is seen surrounded by two Neghvar and several Vorcha and K'Tenga's
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23
# 98
02-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starscreamfighte View Post
I'll look for the screen shot/figure out which episode.

The Qeh'Ral is seen surrounded by two Neghvar and several Vorcha and K'Tenga's
then you will be looking till the end of time. It is not there.
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
# 99
02-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koltoroc View Post
None of these ships were ever shown in any episode of star trek, except in your own imagination. None of them are even related to canon.

If either would had been in an episode the usual suspects like ex astris scientia would have been all over them to analyse them in any way imaginable.

The biggest and newest kdf ship ever on screen was the negh'var.

//edit: btw Armada 2 didn't feature them either, the biggest kdf ship I remember from there is the Fekh'ir dreadnought and the suicide ship. the only way your fanfic thing could have been in there is a user generated mod
You didn't play Star Trek Armada 2 then........

Scroll down to the Klingon Empire Warships
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Armada_II
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,707
# 100
02-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Guys, let him search for his proof before you stamp on his claims If he finds it, then great, if not, then there's your proof

Besides, the Vesta is technically non-canon, being from the books and not the shows, and it's still in STO... anything's possible after all
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:16 AM.