Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 11
02-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinrtb View Post
Like reset tric bombers...lol i love getting reset back to the respawn only to wake up dead from a net of trics... 5 of u dead before u can hit brace... it happens it sucks but u only have to wait 15secs and poof ur back...could u imagine if we had to repair in there...FTW...and i dont mean for the win
Hey now, I see that as them just doing Cryptic's job for them. Getting the Feds back to the Fed spawn at the restart. If Cryptic fixed that, well - it wouldn't happen.

Course, there are Feds that will do that at the KDF spawn as well. I try to look on the bright side with that, they're just helping KDF get their Die25's...but generally speaking, they tend to be Feds that don't even know there is the Die25.

Ker'rat definitely needs an overhaul - but if you spend enough time in there, between the 20v1 FvK or the 10v2 KvF - there can be some good fights in there and the opportunity to learn without possibly feeling like a burden to a team in Arena or C&H.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Captain
# 12
02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinrtb View Post
Like reset tric bombers...lol i love getting reset back to the respawn only to wake up dead from a net of trics... 5 of u dead before u can hit brace... it happens it sucks but u only have to wait 15secs and poof ur back...could u imagine if we had to repair in there...FTW...and i dont mean for the win
Sorry but its a fast way for me to complete my ship killer daily by doing that, and very funny too. Also if the Feds outnumber KDF sometimes they spawn camp after they kill all the KDF players after a reset. Mining the spawn prevents that.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
02-04-2013, 01:05 PM
It's no big deal to me 15 sec respawn and then your riogh back in battle. I wish they would do more with kerrat, make it so fed and klingon have to battle for control of the area first. If fed holds control they gain a passive bonus to stealth detection if klinks win the get a 20% dmg bonus or sommin like that

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Captain
# 14
02-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Fix the respawn.
Fix the broken Borg.
Have missions for both sides to be there.
Make the win mission actually a win mission (this applies to Arena/C&H) as well - rather than just a shiny sticker mission for AFKing.

Then it might be more than a subpar farming zone, a griefing zone, and place with random acts of PvP taking place.

Just my 2 EC...
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Ensign
# 15
02-05-2013, 03:17 AM
So .... tryed it on some diffrent fed char all level 50 on the same account, and i got the same story ... still you guys think its random??

Asked one guy to share the mission with me .... i got "you are ineglible for this mission. rewards for completing it will be reduced" and no dilithium in the rewards.

Ensign
# 16
02-06-2013, 04:34 AM
bumping this thread, still need help