Captain
To Sargon or whoever in the PVPBC administrative group...

I have attended all three Space and two Ground PVP Boot Camp sessions, even completing an extra third session (was assisting Buffy as he needed more people with some knowledge of cruisers).

I have been reading through this forum, and apparently I have to register for each session, even though I already initially registered in the first sign-up thread of both Space and Ground?

Can someone please comment on this? Will I still be counted as present and accounted for?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 2
03-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
To Sargon or whoever in the PVPBC administrative group...

I have attended all three Space and two Ground PVP Boot Camp sessions, even completing an extra third session (was assisting Buffy as he needed more people with some knowledge of cruisers).

I have been reading through this forum, and apparently I have to register for each session, even though I already initially registered in the first sign-up thread of both Space and Ground?

Can someone please comment on this? Will I still be counted as present and accounted for?
We don't base your graduation on whether or not you registered but on your actual attendance. All of our coaches take attendance, so we can track your progress. If you attended the session--and assuming your coach took attendance--you will be counted as eligible for graduation.

In just another day or two, I will be posting a list of eligible graduates. If you don't see your name on that list, then there will be instructions for how to contest our records. Thanks for hte question.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
# 3
03-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Awesome, thank you for the prompt response.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!