Lt. Commander
# 1 Shuttle Craft
02-04-2013, 09:12 AM
As you may know by now I don't have a computer that can play this game so until then I'll be asking questions! I need to know if you can equip duel phasers on shuttles and other small craft? or duel cannons?
Captain
# 2
02-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Most shuttles can't equip Dual Cannons, though every ship in the game can equip Dual Beam Banks (which is what I suppose you meant by Dual Phasers).

The small craft that can equip Dual Cannons are the fighters... the Starfleet Peregrine, the Caitian Stalker, the Tholian Widow, and the KDF To'duj. The Widow fighter is in the Lobi store as a per-character unlock available to both the Federation and the KDF, the other three are account-wide C-Store unlocks (Fed players get the Peregrine and Stalker, KDF gets the To'duj).
Captain
# 3
02-04-2013, 09:24 AM
I've put DHC's on fighters (shuttle) but have better results with beam arrays than DBB's or cannons.

I'd say mostly yes, but why would you want to ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Career Officer
# 4
02-04-2013, 09:26 AM
2 beam arrays + fire at will .. awesome light and explosion show time!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Most shuttles can't equip Dual Cannons, though every ship in the game can equip Dual Beam Banks (which is what I suppose you meant by Dual Phasers).

The small craft that can equip Dual Cannons are the fighters... the Starfleet Peregrine, the Caitian Stalker, the Tholian Widow, and the KDF To'duj. The Widow fighter is in the Lobi store as a per-character unlock available to both the Federation and the KDF, the other three are account-wide C-Store unlocks (Fed players get the Peregrine and Stalker, KDF gets the To'duj).
Thanks! I'm not all that farmlier with the weapons in the game, Duel Beam Banks is what I mean, so if I play and get a runabout I'll have duel beam banks installed, thanks!

(duel cannons I'm not so worried about, just the Phasers)