Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Fleet Ship Module Available
07-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Fleet Ship Modules are available in the C-Store. These modules are required to purchase certain Fleet Ships in both the Klingon Empire and Starfleet factions.

Link to the C-Store.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
07-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Fleet Ship Modules are available in the C-Store. These modules are required to purchase certain Fleet Ships in both the Klingon Empire and Starfleet factions.

Link to the C-Store.
Any chance of acquiring these through in-game means, instead of huge grinds and cash?
Lieutenant
# 3
07-20-2012, 03:37 PM
So let me get this straight: you have to pay as much cash to buy these modules as you would for a regular C-store ship, but the ships you get with these modules are only for 1 character? What a ripoff.
-----------------------------------

Guess who's back...back again!
Commander
# 4
07-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Can't see anyone grinding and paying for a ship that is bound to 1 character tbh cryptic. Think this will need to be revised to account wide unlocks otherwise no one will go for them unless they just dont know untill its too late.
Lieutenant
# 5
07-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptskeeteruk View Post
Can't see anyone grinding and paying for a ship that is bound to 1 character tbh cryptic. Think this will need to be revised to account wide unlocks otherwise no one will go for them unless they just dont know untill its too late.
There are 2 options I would accept:

A) keep the modules at their current price and make fleet ships account wide, or

B) keep fleet ships per character, but make the modules only cost $1 each.
-----------------------------------

Guess who's back...back again!
Captain
# 6
07-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren0kitlor View Post
Any chance of acquiring these through in-game means, instead of huge grinds and cash?
There's on the exchange starting at I believe usually for 5-6m.

You'll have to pick the rarity and the category to see the updated list. Rare and data samples I believe.

Hope this helps
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Commander
# 7
07-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Too rich for my blood.

I have a feeling they won't drop the price or require less to build a ship. What they will do is Buff the hell out of the ships you build in your fleet so more folks will want to build them.

Its the only way to increase demand and not admit the price for this item is too expensive.
Career Officer
# 8
07-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Its the only way to increase demand and not admit the price for this item is too expensive.
The thing is: 4 modules = 2000 zen = an endgame VA-ship from the store like they were before, and the fleet ships are even better.

Also, if you take the painful effort to get the 200000 Fleet-credits for the retrofit-version or if you own a T5-variant of the fleet-vessel you want, you only need 1 module. However it still is 220000 Fleet-Credits till then.

To me, the principle is rather fair. I could get the Fleet-Intrepid for 1 module and 20000, and because I want the Fleet-Nova instead, I need to get the normal retrofit first to reduce the amount of required fleet-modules. If I want it fast, I need to consider the Fleet-Nova a Z-Store vessel. Fair enough, speeding up things sometimes hurts.
Career Officer
# 9
07-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeyedraven View Post
The thing is: 4 modules = 2000 zen = an endgame VA-ship from the store like they were before, and the fleet ships are even better.

Also, if you take the painful effort to get the 200000 Fleet-credits for the retrofit-version or if you own a T5-variant of the fleet-vessel you want, you only need 1 module. However it still is 220000 Fleet-Credits till then.

To me, the principle is rather fair. I could get the Fleet-Intrepid for 1 module and 20000, and because I want the Fleet-Nova instead, I need to get the normal retrofit first to reduce the amount of required fleet-modules. If I want it fast, I need to consider the Fleet-Nova a Z-Store vessel. Fair enough, speeding up things sometimes hurts.
In principle the system seems fair with the 1 module for a T5 you already own, problem is theres only 2 T5 CStore ships that have a fleet variant, the defiant retro and the LSRV retro - Klingons are s*** out of luck ...........again!
Commander
# 10
07-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Quote:
So let me get this straight: you have to pay as much cash to buy these modules as you would for a regular C-store ship, but the ships you get with these modules are only for 1 character? What a ripoff
this sums things up rather nicely