Lt. Commander
# 1 Which enemy do you prefer?
02-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Which enemy do you like fighting the most? Which do you dislike? Why?

I'll start off. I like fighting the Tholians the most. They have unique weapons, tactics, and ship designs, plus I hate spiders so any chance I get to squash one is always a bonus.

It's a toss up between the Klingons and the Romulans as far as enemies that I dislike the most. When I think of the Klingons in space battle, I always think of an enemy that stalks their target, and then when the opportunity presents itself, decloaks and moves in for the kill. With the Romulans I expect more trickery and subterfuge to get the upper hand in a fight.

Thoughts?
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers
Captain
# 2
02-04-2013, 04:29 PM
I like fighting Gorn Hodoch because they... walk... slowly... at... you... and don't die, like some horrible nightmare.

I dislike fighting Cardassian Legates because they have this annoyingly painful holo-device that creates another team of holgraphic Cardassians, effectively turning one mob into two and even with great gear you die like a bug.
# 3
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM
I agree with the Tholians. They have the most unique weapons and their ship classes actually feel like different ship classes rather than the same ship, just with differing amounts of health.

The race that I hate the most has to be the Borg, both space and ground. The Borg are supposed to have tactics based around wearing you down, rooting you, holding you, and proceeding to take you apart piece by piece. (Something the Tholians do better... )

Instead we have overinflated health sponges with insta-kill attacks.

Every other race feels pretty much exactly the same, with only one, maybe two distinguishing characteristics. The models and races are so different in this game... to bad the tactics aren't.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 4
02-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Ones I like the most is either the Dominion or Breen. They can be tricky at times. I hadn't had too much experience with the Tholians but they seem to be fun for now.

The ones I hate is the Romulans or Borg. The Romulans do the plasma fires that always do damage to my guy. Killed me a few times. The Borg can be a pain for my Fed. Due to all their "adaption". However with my KDF, I love fighting the Borg since I break out my Bath'leth and hack into them. They can't "adapt" to a blade.

Ships I like the Tholians so far. They do all kinds of fun stuff. The Breen is good as well. They can be a good challenge.

I hate the Romulan Warbirds, cause they can do the 1 hit KO at times. They still nail me with that. The Borg Cubes can be a pain. They suck my ship in, pin it down, and just rain down the pain. The cubes I hate the most.
Empire Veteran
# 5
02-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Nazi's or Romulans.
Commander
# 6
02-04-2013, 05:02 PM
I like going up against human targets. On the one hand, some of them are easier to deal with than most NPCs. On the other hand, the really tough ones who've figured out the ground pvp game will give me a run for my money and use tactics.

I just can't get much enjoyment out of knocking enemy NPCs over anymore, or blowing up enemy ships.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Don't realy matter to me in the least pends on the mood I'm in I reckon. Tho if I had to pick the Borg would rank high on my list. I hope now that the queen has had it handed to her again that when she regroups her forces that she sends more than scout ships and attacks the core worlds en masse.
Career Officer
# 8
02-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Randomly named aliens in the exploration sectors, of course...

Porthos is not amused.
Rihannsu
# 9
02-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Space Nazi's should come into this game. For killing 200 in space the title should be 'King of the fourth Reich' for killing 1000 on the ground the title should be 'Furher'. LOL.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
02-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Klingons because it seams so right.

Waaaaay to much Borg here
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net