Career Officer
# 11
02-05-2013, 12:50 AM
If you have marks to spend, and want to buy stuff, you're welcome to contact @eulif_davis (me), @scipher, @srafa, or @jpwolf. We have a T2 starbase, and are close to unlocking T3 shipyard.

We don't really have a need for fleet marks, but we have a surplus of requisitions, so you're welcome to trade some marks for some equipment. Just bring your own dilithium.
Career Officer
# 12
02-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Please contact @Sekrit_Agent via in-game mail if you have fleet marks to spare, I desperately need some, Fed and KDF welcome.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
They need to stop the exodus, fast. Here's 2 ways:
* Cut Upgrade Dilithium cost in half;
* Undo any and all XP nerfs.
And, as a general rule of thumb, don't keep treating your customers like your enemy, that you feel you have to stifle/nerf at every corner.
Career Officer
# 13
02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
I guess what isnt really clear to me is what your looking to do...are you wanting to basically sell your fleet marks to a fleet in exchange for Dil/items? Are you just looking from a charity home for them? Or perhaps your looking for a way into a fleet to buy fleet items and not sure how much to offer to grease the wheels to get into the fleet?
Empire Veteran
# 14
02-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
My bank toon has a bit over 5400 marks
You could easily ask for 50-100M ECs for that. It's not much i know but i'm not sure you could ask for more if you want to sell it quickly.
Captain
# 15
02-05-2013, 12:51 PM
I also got quite a few thousands of Fleet marks I could easily spare on both FED and KDF side.

If I may use this thread as a sort of trade channel, I'd happily use my marks in someone's fleet in exchange of his help to my fleet (preferably dilithium, but I'm open for suggestions).

I got at least 5k surplus fleet marks in both factions, if you're interested, you could send a pm to @toiva, I guess.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 16
02-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savnoka View Post
I know you mean this in satire, but my fleet uses mercenaries constantly. We have a special rank and bank tab for them, even. We are very small and casual, but most of my alts had been VA for a long time and I had staggering amounts of dil, zen and EC.

Let me know if your fleet is looking for any more fleet marks as I believe I have something like 10,000 spread out over a few alts.