Ensign
Hi, I want to finish up a old mission that I have half done It's the old Khitomer Accord mission, for me to finish it I need to group up with 4 ppl and start the second half in the omaga sector....This is not the STF mission it's the last part of the old one....and looks like it does not give out any of the same rewards for anyone who helps me.

I am going to be on around 7 pm eastern time tonight ( 2/7/2013 ) should be a fast run

plz help

I'll be on Korzake
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-07-2013, 03:15 PM
You can not do the old STFs anymore. Best you drop that to free up journal space.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 3
02-07-2013, 03:24 PM
You can't complete the original versions of the STFs. Many people tried shortly after the conversion.
Ensign
# 4
02-07-2013, 04:01 PM
ok so for me it shows it's half done and i have gone in and done the first few stages solo...seams to work fine...are you saying that it won't pay out any reward even if i finish it?
Career Officer
# 5
02-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korzake View Post
ok so for me it shows it's half done and i have gone in and done the first few stages solo...seams to work fine...are you saying that it won't pay out any reward even if i finish it?
No. It is simply not completable anymore. If you go to gamma orionis and go to the Quadra sigma system, you will not be able to enter it. It will simply default you to the PVE que window - unless they changed it recently.
# 6
02-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I had an old infected mission that was completed after I did the ISE, then IGE. Problem is that I can't turn it in to anyone.
Career Officer
# 7
02-07-2013, 05:13 PM
The entire STF system has been changed. Drop the mission, it is no longer relevant.

If you want to do STFs now, for Omega Marks, do it through the PvE window.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us