Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Ensign
I am not getting the daily mission from icheb to do the daily mission.
i am only getting the "restore the neutral zone" not the hostile engagement agains enemy leaders the one i want.... what am i doing wrong here?
what do i need to do to fix this??
Captain
# 2
02-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Its random what you get.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Ensign
# 3
02-04-2013, 09:12 AM
its not random ... what are you talking about?

its a daily mission .... what random??
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Listen to the master, Devoras is right the daily mission changes every day. you might already be on the misson so check inprogress first. if not there check avalible missions if not there go to k-7 and talk to Icebe and see wtf is going on. and just to make sure you have finished the requirement for the pvp missions

it sounds like u have the mission though, if u don't like it wait till tommorow

Kraven@LIVIN

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube

Last edited by livinrtb; 02-04-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Captain
# 5
02-04-2013, 09:43 AM
It's random, as stated. I went over two months on four toons before I saw the Ker'rat one on any of them. It can be a string of Arena, a string of C&H, it can be them bouncing back and forth - Ker'rat can be thrown in. It's random...though, I swear it hates me because of all the time I might or might not have spent chatting in Ker'rat back in the day as somebody else did the work for my Dil. Not saying that happened, ahem, but I heard folks did that...and...maybe the system thinks (could be right, could be wrong) that I did that as well...lalalalala.

"Wheeeee, this is kind of fun. Oopsie...my bad."
Fleet Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
Arcadia, Benthan Assault Cruiser
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
somebody else did the work for my Dil.
Virusdancer shame on you, no wonder the klinks get us every time, dancer is always chatin and not scrapin...lol...just joshin ya dancer

it is that easy go to episodes, what lies beneath, transwarp to drozona 500ec...lol...go to kerrat and just stay for 3 matches. Kill cubes do the mission there are great rewards there and if ya get spawn camped wait 10mins the rolls will reverse...lol

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Captain
# 7
02-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinrtb View Post
Virusdancer shame on you, no wonder the klinks get us every time, dancer is always chatin and not scrapin...lol...just joshin ya dancer

it is that easy go to episodes, what lies beneath, transwarp to drozona 500ec...lol...go to kerrat and just stay for 3 matches. Kill cubes do the mission there are great rewards there and if ya get spawn camped wait 10mins the rolls will reverse...lol
I can't remember the last time I went to Ker'rat on my Feds. But yeah, my KDF have Skirmish in their list and I spend the 500ec to go there for the Kill10, Win3, Die25 missions. But hey, I actively participate in them...I learned my lesson. Errr, I didn't want to have to learn the lesson that others may have learned from their past bad behaviors.

"Wheeeee, this is kind of fun. Oopsie...my bad."
Fleet Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
Arcadia, Benthan Assault Cruiser
Ensign
# 8
02-04-2013, 10:06 AM
You don't talk to Icheb, you talk to Captain Mackenzie Clahoun. He should be listed alphabetically under "Available". Good luck!
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
02-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
bad behaviors.
Like reset tric bombers...lol i love getting reset back to the respawn only to wake up dead from a net of trics... 5 of u dead before u can hit brace... it happens it sucks but u only have to wait 15secs and poof ur back...could u imagine if we had to repair in there...FTW...and i dont mean for the win

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
02-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by egtownsend View Post
You don't talk to Icheb, you talk to Captain Mackenzie Clahoun. He should be listed alphabetically under "Available". Good luck!
Not... Icheb gives u the daily and Mack gives the repetable...8D

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube