Ensign
# 1 Epohh Tagging
02-04-2013, 03:48 PM
I've heard it's best to group for Epohh tagging, but I'm curious if you have to do anything special to make that work. Reason I ask is it appears that as soon as you accept the mission, the timer starts running. So does everyone in the team have to accept the mission at the same time? Or just the leader and everyone else is good to go?
Career Officer
# 2
02-04-2013, 03:52 PM
timer starts when someone tags the 1st epohh.

Once youre in a team, and everyone has the mission, everyone spreads to a different zone, then when ready start tagging.
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-04-2013, 03:55 PM
The timer only starts when someone in your team tags the first epohh actually. Everyone should get the missions themselves (or share perhaps) and get in position somewhere in the area. Make sure that no one covers someoneelse's area.

It is possible to do the tagging with 2 people but if you want to be on the safe side make sure your team has 3 ppl in it. 5 people is usually overkill. If you have amazing luck an epohh chain should take about 5 days.
Vice-Chancellor of Federation Fleet Directive 010

DISENCHANTED
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Agreed with the above posters. They are correct in what they say. If you think you might need more help, try and do it with just friends, and get used to tagging. Once you've done it a few times, it should be fairly easy.

Feel free to click the link in the picture of my signature, that can help you considerably if you should so choose.

Career Officer
# 5
02-04-2013, 10:27 PM
If timer is running before you tag any, then you have an idiot in the group who started before everyone was ready. Hope you can scramble and still get to 30.