Lt. Commander
COME ON!!!! GEEEZE!!

2 Disconnects and a wiping of my BOFFs b/w missions in the 45 mins since patch ... Come On! OK, thank you for fixing the batteries, but honestly ...

I'm a fan. I'm a supporter. I appreciate programming and management of this game can not be simple or easy, but really ... it's very hard to remain an objective supporter when time after time these errors continue.

Why spend $$$? Why encourage friends to play? Why believe things will improve when evidence to the contrary continues unabated?

I'm begging you. Make us proud so we can make you proud.
Career Officer
# 2
11-26-2013, 11:09 AM
It's like this every season. New stuff comes out, everything breaks. Takes months to fix. Then when we're finally back on track, new stuff comes out, everything breaks. Takes months to fix. Then when we're finally back on track, new stuff comes out, everything breaks. Takes months to fix. Then when we're-

You see where this is going?
@HyperLimited
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malnificent View Post
COME ON!!!! GEEEZE!!

2 Disconnects and a wiping of my BOFFs b/w missions in the 45 mins since patch ... Come On! OK, thank you for fixing the batteries, but honestly ...

I'm a fan. I'm a supporter. I appreciate programming and management of this game can not be simple or easy, but really ... it's very hard to remain an objective supporter when time after time these errors continue.

Why spend $$$? Why encourage friends to play? Why believe things will improve when evidence to the contrary continues unabated?

I'm begging you. Make us proud so we can make you proud.
don't beg, do not debase yourself, your expression is one of futility. Cryptic will get around patching stuff at their own pace and in their own time, which may take up months or even a year, or never (SEE Thread regarding Glitch FREE Gaming).

but I give you KUDOS for trying.
Captain
# 4
11-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Every deployment of new code adds the occasional new bug to the mix. Some are benign (uniforms that no longer fit), while others drive us nuts.

If it's buggy, it's Cryptic?
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-26-2013, 11:58 AM
This is Cryptic, your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us and give money to us, so lower your whining and empty your wallets.

Freedom is irrelevant, Bug reports are irrelevant, Customer Support is irrelevant, Negotiation is irrelevant

Resistance is futile!!!!!
Commander
# 6
11-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravagerborg View Post
This is Cryptic, your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us and give money to us, so lower your whining and empty your wallets.

Freedom is irrelevant, Bug reports are irrelevant, Customer Support is irrelevant, Negotiation is irrelevant

Resistance is futile!!!!!
It's posts like this one that make me wish this board had a "like" button. Well played, sir!
Criticism, while never agreeable, is necessary. It is like pain in the body. It brings attention to an unhealthy state of things---Winston Churchill