Captain
# 11
02-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Answers an imaginary post. Calls the poster of the imaginary post an idiot. Brilliantly zen.
# 12
02-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
The point Age is making is that the BOFF AI is too stupid to use the skill properly, which to be fair it is, we all know the ability has its uses albeit occasional.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-06-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Captain
# 13
02-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
The point Age is making is that the BOFF AI is too stupid to use the skill properly, which to be fair it is, we all know the ability has its uses albeit occasional.
Which is why you save it for yourself and replace it with a weapons malfunction or chroniton mine barrier. It's his fault for not re-training his BOffs. No fault lies with that very solid ability.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
# 14
02-06-2013, 01:27 AM
I had the same prob and i just turned that ability of for the duration of my mission . or in your case , untill u can retrain.
Career Officer
# 15
02-06-2013, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex0001 View Post
I had the same prob and i just turned that ability of for the duration of my mission . or in your case , untill u can retrain.
This. Right click it and it goes red. No more issues until you can retrain the Boff
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster attitude upgrade - Installed *
Captain
# 16
02-06-2013, 10:32 AM
I am amazed what sort of problems some people have. Just train them with something else.
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...
Captain
# 17
02-06-2013, 12:04 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.

Career Officer
# 18
02-06-2013, 12:47 PM
I think it's the tone of the post. I mean, if it had been phrased "My Eng BO keeps using covershield at terrible times in missions. Is there a way to get rid of it or have him not use it?" it would have been a two, three response thread with helpful answers.

While these MMO forums are WAY WAY better than most, we do still get a few petulant, demanding, nerd rage threads about very simple issues that could just be asked as a simple question.

Join AIE Today! http://forum.myextralife.com/forum/6...r-trek-online/
Captain
# 19
02-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers

Captain
# 20
02-06-2013, 04:52 PM
It's hard to tell with the Klingon UI but if you right click on a boffs skill on the boff ui you should be able to switch it's mode to disable(it turns red on the fed ui) that should hold you until you can get rid of it. But asking for the skill to be removed from the game just because you find it inconvenient is a bit much.