Ensign
# 111 Crap
02-07-2013, 04:44 AM
I have been playing this game faithfully for quite a while (2009), for the most part I have never had any problem with the game, a few little glitches there an there, nothing major, but for the last few days (since the last update) I have not made it past the load up page after clicking play, this is of course using my main character that I have used from the get go, devoting time,money, uniforms , ships, gold etc. any other character I have of lesser importance can log in fine, and I did manager to log my main guy in last nigh long enough to turn my star ship and head for earth, then oops, bump back to desktop. Bran flakes you are wrong pal, it's NOT on our end, the only one to change anything is from the games end. I have been a paying customer from the get go, but now with this going on, it's making me want to cancel my whole subscription all together. Going to wait and see how the update goes today.....but don't even go the route that the issue is on OUR end,no way to pass the buck there Bran..
Lieutenant
# 112
02-07-2013, 04:47 AM
I think "There is nothing wrong with the server here!" is like there standard greeting for all problems...
Admiral Terry Anders

Lieutenant
# 113
02-07-2013, 07:21 PM
It had stopped when it was first going, but since I have been getting the random DCs, usually when I am in instances talking with other players. When I am off doing things on my own, no issue.
Commander
# 114
02-07-2013, 07:25 PM
I would really like to play STO for more than five minutes without a 'server not responding' and getting booted to login. I am usually pretty relaxed about such things but the amount of d/c's is getting very frustrating. I play alot of Foundry missions and STF's and the current situation is severely hampering my enjoyment.
Ensign
# 115
02-07-2013, 07:27 PM
I've been getting kicked from the server every couple minutes. It doesn't matter what I'm doing when it happens. This has been going on now for the last couple hours. The same thing happend to me and a friend last night too. Fix the issue!!!!!!
Captain
# 116
02-07-2013, 07:30 PM
One more to the DC pile... Right now even the login page of the launcher isn't coming up.
Career Officer
# 117
02-07-2013, 07:35 PM
we are loosing people in the fleet for STFs. You have got to fix the constant disconnects and server not responding problem.
Commander
# 118
02-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Three more d/c's since my previous post. And as someone stated above, putting the blame on this end is not a cool move. My pc or connection is not the problem as I can do anything else I wish online with no problems whatsoever. I assure you that the problem is on the end of the game servers. Please take a look at this issue, many people are becoming frustrated.
Career Officer
# 119
02-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricorosebud View Post
Three more d/c's since my previous post. And as someone stated above, putting the blame on this end is not a cool move. My pc or connection is not the problem as I can do anything else I wish online with no problems whatsoever. I assure you that the problem is on the end of the game servers. Please take a look at this issue, many people are becoming frustrated.
This is correct, too many people are experiencing this for to be our computers.
Career Officer
# 120
02-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Guess the problem isn't fixed.

Just booted me and won't let me log back in.