Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Ensign
Can we please either have the endgame STF rewards automatically deposited into our inventory or have a notification pop up when "Leave Map" is clicked? This is the third time I've accidentally left a game without collecting my items and it's getting annoying.
Career Officer
# 2
02-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caberwikijack View Post
Can we please either have the endgame STF rewards automatically deposited into our inventory or have a notification pop up when "Leave Map" is clicked? This is the third time I've accidentally left a game without collecting my items and it's getting annoying.
Here here!

I dont see why they just dont give it to you at completion like they did pre dill buff, post season 7.
Commander
# 3
02-10-2013, 03:28 AM
I absolutely want to see this; I've never accidentally lost my stuff but there is always that risk. When you hit leave-map the inventory gained window should appear for grabbing all stuff of yours that's still lying around the map; if you can take it all then great, you do so and warp out, if there's stuff left then you can cancel while you free up some space then try again.
Captain
# 4
02-10-2013, 05:24 AM
This happens often to me. After the fight I begin to hit the accept/activate button to collect my loot, you have to hit it twice to get your stuff. Suddenly one of my officers pops up, "we are ready here and can leave" and bam! I am out of the map.
Captain
# 5
02-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Your fault for not checking. Stop rushing around and actually pay attention. You will find that suddenly you stop missing out on loot.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
# 6
02-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Your fault for not checking. Stop rushing around and actually pay attention. You will find that suddenly you stop missing out on loot.
This couldn't be further from the truth as not everyone is as absent minded as you make them out to be. Case in point, did Stasis and died at the very end. Everyone left without tossing me a rez. Guess where you respawn, thats right, back at the very start. Had to run back to my loot through the entire map full of borg we avoided on the way there. Timed out and died once more before I got back to grab it.

Yes, we need to see this implemented.
Lieutenant
# 7
02-10-2013, 06:35 AM
so u joined a game
went afk for 20 minutes
your teammates finished without you in 10 minutes
and u got warped out of map, without collecting your loot
what a pity

im kidding,
but basically im against instant stf rewards, until a kick feature is implemented for stf's
Romeo - Engineer D'Kora / Leia - Science Charal
Sirius - Tactical Kumari / Hatschy - Tactical Scimitar
lil - Engineer Corvette / Dark - Tactical Guramba
Captain
# 8
02-10-2013, 06:48 AM
Of course wouldn't be a real STF thread without someone crying for a chance to exclude other players.

I've never warped out of STF without picking up the rewards, but have had trouble in ground STF with those respawn points. There's a 3 minute timer at the end and if you don't make it back you're screwed. And if you got a long respawn timer to begin with...

It would be better to automatically give the reward, just like all other queue missions do.
Captain
# 9
02-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
Of course wouldn't be a real STF thread without someone crying for a chance to exclude other players.

I've never warped out of STF without picking up the rewards, but have had trouble in ground STF with those respawn points. There's a 3 minute timer at the end and if you don't make it back you're screwed. And if you got a long respawn timer to begin with...

It would be better to automatically give the reward, just like all other queue missions do.
I have had that happen die just moments before the mission is completed and jerks wont revive me making me have to respawn and get their in time to collect rewards. Making you auto revive if dead when mission is complete would be something I would like to see.
Lieutenant
# 10
02-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post

I've never warped out of STF without picking up the rewards, but have had trouble in ground STF with those respawn points. There's a 3 minute timer at the end
feeling threatened to be excluded? cute
Romeo - Engineer D'Kora / Leia - Science Charal
Sirius - Tactical Kumari / Hatschy - Tactical Scimitar
lil - Engineer Corvette / Dark - Tactical Guramba