Community Moderator
# 31
02-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post
Cryptic couldnt make a decent cinematic if their lives depended on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1AVR_QEf4c
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Lieutenant
# 32
02-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Watch Star Trek 5 The Final Frontair The Holodeck is in shambles Scottys trying to be a Miricle worker. Everyone else is lost in the wood or singing ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT GENTALLY DOWN THE STREAM. Did someone order the Rock monster suits. What do you mean its not in the budget no I used my salery to buy the horses. Let get a 50 year old to dance naked to distract them. Was that a cat or a Orion with fur.

Open your mind and share your pain with me so I can cure you so you think everything is fine nothing needs done.

Can the Romulan Faction really be as bad as the Kling faction?

I think the Klingons should PVP the Romulans for the merging of both factions what do you mean no ones decloaking then how are we suppose to fight them.
Commander
# 33
02-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
hehehe, god no, cryptic has done good as far as MMO's go
Not bashing anyone when I say that STO is the only cryptic game I have played and am just making my judgement as someone who has been playing MMOs since 2000.

Big Macs are ok for what they are, quick in a pinch when you need a fast food fix or only got time for that bite on the go... but the flavor and texture of what is called a steak dinner stays in the memory longer imo.

If I had to choose between one or the other... knock off the horns, wipe it's ass and make mine rare. Thanks!
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Commander
# 34
02-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post
Cryptic couldnt make a decent cinematic if their lives depended on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Gaming companies should focus on making better games and leave all things cinematic to the movie studios.

Sure it's a promotional tool but actual game play footage is the better salesperson for me and my tastes. Would rather all that time and money spent on cinematic promo trailers was done on the actual game, instead.

Flashy should dwell in the realms of fishing lures and over-priced sports cars, imo.
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8