Lieutenant
# 1 Embassy Tailor Disappointment
02-06-2013, 02:22 PM
So we finished this upgrade and, surprise surprise, the only thing it unlocks is the same Odyssey uniform that you get from the Starbase.

Really, Cryptic, is it that hard to release a different uniform as a reward for sinking millions of resources into a completely different set of projects? I mean, its bad enough that you don't even get an actual tailor, but rather its just a console in OPS, but it also gives no unique rewards.
Captain
# 2
02-06-2013, 02:50 PM
WHAT?

All this grind for a KDF/FED uniform we already have? WTF Cryptic, how is this a 'unique costume option'?! Seriously, if this is intended you better brace yourselves for an incoming ****storm.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleycrasher View Post
So we finished this upgrade and, surprise surprise, the only thing it unlocks is the same Odyssey uniform that you get from the Starbase.

Really, Cryptic, is it that hard to release a different uniform as a reward for sinking millions of resources into a completely different set of projects? I mean, its bad enough that you don't even get an actual tailor, but rather its just a console in OPS, but it also gives no unique rewards.
I thought it unlocked a romulan outfit... If not, well, that sucks.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Rihannsu
# 4
02-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Seriously?

Well, frack.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Lieutenant
# 5
02-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Sad but true, here's a screenshot for proof.

http://i.imgur.com/oGcBJCc.jpg
Commander
# 6
02-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:

LOL. Look Cryptic even made a PR Video about this http://youtu.be/4-jsqZQ4OOY or maybe it is a employee training video. I can?t tell.

I kid. because the truth hurts too much

Last edited by jengoz; 02-06-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Captain
# 7
02-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Might be a placeholder for an actual Embassy uniform.
Captain
# 8
02-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3id-Fb8ooY
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
02-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Hey Captains,

I've checked in with the team and something is not working quite right -- while the tailor unlock is working as it should, there should also be a "unique" cosmetic item that becomes available. I don't have an ETA for resolution, or information about the "unique" cosmetic item, but as updates become available, I will post them in there. I'm not sure when the next update will be, but please know that it won't be forgotten about and the team is aware and working on it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 10
02-06-2013, 05:01 PM
I get the feeling, several weeks/months go by, and then we get the truth of it all...

"Working as intended"