Empire Veteran
Pretty much as always, here's the thread for the 2nd session of ground boot camp.

Ensign
# 2 GPVP Boot Camp Session 2
03-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Just as with last time, it went very well and I learned quite a bit. It was very enjoyable overall. I can see that training from the 2 sessions is starting to really make a difference in how people approach various situations. I eagerly await future sessions. Thank you to all that make this happen.
=/\= ====================== =/\=
Lietenant General Venethus "Vene" Darksilence
M.A.C.O. Commanding Officer
12th Fleet, United Federation of Planets
=/\= ====================== =/\=
Lieutenant
# 3
03-03-2013, 03:42 AM
This was my first session for ground PVP and I must say that I enjoyed it. Even with the game hiccup I had during the first team fight, it was very informative. I would like to know if and when there will be a make up for the first session. From what I understand, that's where they get into the basic movement stuff and I really need help there as I have to make a transition from FPS controls to RPG controls.
Ensign
# 4
03-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaltxwa86 View Post
Just as with last time, it went very well and I learned quite a bit. It was very enjoyable overall. I can see that training from the 2 sessions is starting to really make a difference in how people approach various situations. I eagerly await future sessions. Thank you to all that make this happen.
Ditto - Couldn't have said it better myself. Keep up the good work coaches.
Career Officer
# 5
03-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Going in as a complete and total noob (with one total match experience [private] of ground PvP), I had a blast.

I learned so much about the different classes and how they relate to each other. Learned at least one map. Learned a lot about the importance of different powers of my kit, etc. And my experience cause me to redo my binds as well. I now run a more streamlined setup.

I am looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to the organizers and the participants (coaches, etc)!

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.