Ensign
# 41 for god sake!!
02-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Why is this happing all the time all they do is take it down and F it more the amount of time I have been logged out because it cant connect to server is unreal b4 they took the server down last time I had no issues now I do, fix it right 1st time round as this is getting a joke!!
Ensign
# 42 Another Patch
02-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Everytime I log into the launcher there is ANOTHER new patch to be downloaded. And now you're telling me another one has to downloaded? I cannot keep this up on my Internet bill. Stop patching and fix the effing problems
Empire Veteran
# 43
02-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
The balloons do need to be rid of. To fix them, make them go away after a minute, maybe two minutes at the very most, but make them go away.
I concur.

But keep them big, that was really cool.
# 44
02-07-2013, 07:43 AM
I'd love to see, in a patch, a zone like New Romulus open up where there would be rare named spawns with placeholders that people could go in and kill for a while to get a chance at killing said named for a nice piece of loot. And there you have it... End-game content without the artificial time syncs .
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-07-2013, 07:45 AM
cryptic should change their name to craptic because they never seem to get any major bugs out of the way and and ruin the fun for some of us by having some things in patches that nerf things that are fun like the balloon desizer in this patch
Lieutenant
# 46
02-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Im so glad I wont be able to sell a already worthless sword. Oh wait, I wouldnt be able to sell it anyway, cause I would get disconnected before the sell went through. LOL Seriously, can we please get these Launcher and Disconnect issues fixed.
Career Officer
# 47
02-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The following has been added to today's release notes:
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Does this apply to the freebies when that part first starts or to all weapons received from the mission?
# 48
02-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rianl View Post
Everytime I log into the launcher there is ANOTHER new patch to be downloaded. And now you're telling me another one has to downloaded? I cannot keep this up on my Internet bill. Stop patching and fix the effing problems
...explain how to "fix the effing problems" without patching...

Raptr profile
Career Officer
# 49
02-07-2013, 07:51 AM
I don't know why people are complaining about the patches. I personally perfer to see a regular patch schedule. What I dislike is seeing a patch note manifest shorter than the rants about the patch.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-07-2013, 07:58 AM
"worn" versions??? seems like some of the neverwinter crew have sneaked into the sto dept and started changing item descriptions......come on guys a "worn" item is sooooo un-trek
Closed Thread