Commander
# 11
02-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Because we need some rainbow jumpsuits in our lives

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h...sly_Bundle.jpg

Klingons could have something similar modelled around the accident prone Alexander Rozhenko from DS9

... Don't take this thread to seriosly.

Yes please.
Career Officer
# 12
02-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Does it come with a " Get the fug off my bridge!" card?

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble.=3
Dragons go RAWR!
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
02-07-2013, 03:11 PM
More interest than I expected

C'mon Cryptic please make this happen!
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Because we need some rainbow jumpsuits in our lives

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h...sly_Bundle.jpg

Klingons could have something similar modelled around the accident prone Alexander Rozhenko from DS9

... Don't take this thread to seriosly.
I love the Alexander pack idea. His accidents are good luck after all.

It could have a console that when you activate it, he makes a random mistake that gives you a boost. for example:

"Alexander trips over an EPS conduit, accidentally shunting 200% power to your disruptors, you crit for over 9000"
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 15
02-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I LOL'ed so hard.

Now shut up and take my money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I love the Alexander pack idea. His accidents are good luck after all.

It could have a console that when you activate it, he makes a random mistake that gives you a boost. for example:

"Alexander trips over an EPS conduit, accidentally shunting 200% power to your disruptors, you crit for over 9000"
The latter could be displayed as fly-in text announcements, possibly even broadcast to other players in STFs i.e. "Alexander Rozhenko tripped over an EPS conduit on the IKS Somraw, [etc]".

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-07-2013, 10:15 PM
I'd love this just for the "Shut up Wesley!!" emote. This would keep me entertained... All. Day. Long.
Captain
# 17
02-07-2013, 10:46 PM
I bet 100 GPL Will Wheaton would be down with doing voice work for this.
# 18
02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
I realize this is a joke thread but I can't help but think a handheld tractor beam personal device that could lift a target up in the air and apply a hold so they can't move would be fun to use.
Career Officer
# 19
02-07-2013, 11:42 PM
A " Get out of trouble even when it conflicts with the prime directive " card.

You what I mean........that episode.......Picard can't bail us all out you know.

And a tacky grey acting ensign jumpsuit. A MUST!!

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble.=3
Dragons go RAWR!
Empire Veteran
# 20
02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
You know somebody joked about adding something to STO once. It was taken seriously and we got Pakled Captains. Please....pretty please don't joke. We will have hundreds of Crusher clones being told to "Shut Up" Then again, may be fun to tell them to "Get off my starbase" Ok, please add one Cryptic, but only if it is a Boff useful only once every few days and we can throw it off the bridge anytime we want. Key word, throw. I want to see a sulking Wesley shuffling up to the turbo lift.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010