Survivor of Romulus
Introducing the Foundry Roundtable, a brand new weekly podcast dedicated to Foundry missions, mission building other UGC issues starring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman, Hippiejohn and Greendragoon.

Click here or here to listen to the podcast.

In this show we discuss the import/export costume feature, interior creation, ratings, and more. And Star Trek Online Community Manager PWE_BranFlakes stops by to wish us well and have a chat about the spotlight system.

Missions discussed:

Crucible of Battle War Series by drkfrontiers
Operation Tripwire by thissler
Nine of Deep Space and others by Captain_Revo
Spectres: Episode 6 by hippiejohn and other contest entries
King for a Day by CaptPFDennis
Honour in Delivery by Woody_Valley
The Space Race by Wan5

and many more.

This is the first of many podcasts we intend to do and we plan to include guests from all around the STO community with an eye toward the Foundry.

One note is that we're all fairly new at this, so forgive us any extraneous noise or poor microphones. We'll work the kinks out over time.

If you have a topic you'd like to see us cover or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @FoundryRoundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 2
02-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Looking forward to listening to the recording this evening!
Captain
# 3
02-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Intriguing! I'll give it a listen when I get home from school.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 4
02-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Great program. It answered questions I had forgotten to ask. Lots of good stuff without too much useless fluff.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 5
02-07-2013, 10:58 AM
I onlylistened to part of it, and was pleasantly surprised. That si a hell of a lot of monetary investment from Cryptic for your stuff (basically brandon's salary).
Leave nerfing to the professionals.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
02-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomictiki View Post
I onlylistened to part of it, and was pleasantly surprised. That si a hell of a lot of monetary investment from Cryptic for your stuff (basically brandon's salary).
I consider the hiring of Brandon as the CM for STO to be one of the best investments PWE has ever made.

@greendragoon
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
02-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Well, I just listened to it while I was playing the game.

It was informative and gave me some good advices for my "to do (play) Foundry-list ^^

Well done. I am looking forward to the 2nd episode!

Greetings
Nahari
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload
Captain
# 8
02-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Great show. Can we use this thread to through out topics for discussion for next time?

Is this weekly or bi-weekly?
Career Officer
# 9
02-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Great show. Can we use this thread to through out topics for discussion for next time?

Is this weekly or bi-weekly?
Weekly.
And we'll be looking at feedback everywhere for topics.
Use this thread.

It's just waiting to be used.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
02-07-2013, 03:20 PM
You can absolutely post discussion topics here.

We are going to try to record every week. Depending on my schedule I may not have it uploaded at exactly the same time each week though.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic