Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains. I amn captain Varzec, Fleet Commander of the Trust.. Starfleet has given me the opportunity to form up a fleet for Defense of the Federation. We will keep the Federation safe from all threats, of Klingon, Romulan, Borg and the like. It is a time of war, and the federation must protect its borders.

However , we also do not forget the purpose of Starfleet and the Federation, to seek out new life and explore the galaxy in peace. While our fleet is fighting on the front lines, exploration and science expeditions will continue.

I am the commander of the Trust, and Ill see you out there in the final frontier.

http://stotrust.mmoguildsites.org/

((The Trust is an Role Playing Guild, who wants to have fun with Role Playing, but more importantly to create long lasting friendships. We started together in the MMO the Matrix Online, and we would love to bring new friends into the family. We will help anyone who is in need of anything in game. Lets experience the galaxy of Star Trek Together, and have some fun along the way. ))
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Outstanding fleet..
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 06:22 PM
((Webpage link is broken))
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoirMaster
((Webpage link is broken))
Fixed

Also excellent RP fleet
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Bump

10 Chars
Ensign
# 6
01-30-2013, 10:40 PM
I would love to join, I'm very interested in getting involved in RP. But how do I go about joining?
Career Officer
# 7
02-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Go to our website: stotrust.shivtr.com and fill out an application. If you have any questions, look us up in-game in the fleet search and contact one of us. Or, if I'm online, you can contact me at @InhumaneKitten.