With more and more Ships available, Rather than increasing a Captains number of Ship Slots could we get an account Surplus Depot Z15 (at Qualor Two as seen in TNG Unification) for Factional and Cross Factional Ships we no longer wish to fly regularly on a Captain but do want to keep.
1) You mentioned a complete revamp of the game UI for Season 8. Could you elaborate any more on this? Will unclear and ugly menus like the character/ship status windows or the foundry mission list be improved?
2) When do you plan to add map criteria to the foundry, i.e. "Player has to wear EV suit/fly shuttle/use only melee weapons" etc. and specifiying the away team size, i.e. only one bridge officer to beam down with you, or just the player alone?
3) Now that the STO team has significantly increased in size, will it be possible to divert resources to re-master/re-arrange more "old" storyline missions? The Starfleet storyline is scattered with extremely boring missions (e.g., "Ground Zero") and very ugly maps (e.g., "Rapier").
4) Any chance of seeing new canon enemy species such as the Sheliak, Son'a, Talarians or Tzenkethi any time soon?
5) Do you plan to release further Federation member species as playable races (e.g., Deltans, Denobulans, Grazerite, Zakdorn) as simple C-store purchases or do you plan to incorporate such important additions to the game as part of storyline developments in the future?
Are there any plans to revisit the rewards on the episode missions that have been in the game since launch. While certain missions have decent rewards (such as Past Imperfect and the New Link), many of the missions have rewards are just not worth the time spent playing the missions, especially with the tendency to hit the level cap before reaching these higher level missions. These missions are fun and contain a lot of variety of game play, it would be nice to get useful rewards for playing them.
I believe this one is self explanatory. When will Star Trek Online be ported to IOS systems? There was rumors going around that such a port might be made available this year. In your reasonable opinion, is a mac portal coming, or even possible?
Since part of the new reputation system was to expand our character with new abilities and passive traits I was think that one way to give us more flexibility was to expand the active duty roster. I noticed that the tier 5 of romulan and omega gave one space and one ground ability between the two. I was thinking if you were to launch another 2 that it would be nice if once gave and active space and the other gave another active ground doff slot. Another option could be to make addition active doff slot available through the new fleet holdings as a purchasable reward similar to the active assignment expansion in the embassy.