If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
Any chance the Devs will make starships more robust? By this, I mean : Customization, or more importantly.....WARP CORE consoles, or something that creates diversity between all these cookie-cutter ships currently in-game (especially with the Cruisers).
And last but certainly not least....would it technically be possible (in theory) for players to "buy universal BOFF tokens" for a starship?
Example: A starship has 3 ENG BOFF spots, could players ever "trade in" a BOFF slot and purchase a SCI or TAC slot from the Z-store and vice-versa?
In the light of recent controversies over Foundry features, rewards, and exploits, could you please comment on Cryptic's view of what the Foundry is for? In other words, what outcomes are the goals of Foundry development and promotion and how does Cryptic intend for the Foundry to be used by authors and by players?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
The 4F's: Friendship, Freedom, Fun, and Fair-Play
When will the Klingon Faction be shown some love with more ship classes, content, races and costumes? I've only been playing a few months and it seems very unbalanced leaning heavily towards the Federation.
With all the new promo ships coming out, I'm switching between ships more than ever before for different missions. Most of my gear took a lot of work to get, so I can't outfit each ship with its own set, but transferring between them is also a major pain sometimes. Will there be a system coming some time that improves switching between ships more quickly? Even a "remove all gear" button or something like that would help a lot.
Also, an option to cancel reputation projects would be awesome. I've accidentally started projects that suck up a lot of resources and had no choice but to push through and finish them even though I had no use for the rewards because I couldn't cancel them.
Darius (TAC VA) USS Ariadne (Armitage Class Escort), Shomat (SCI VA) ISS Oakenshield (Chel Grett Cruiser), Napoleon (ENG Capt.) USS Fists of Latinum (Exploration Cruiser), Gothmog (Tac Capt.) IKS Nazgul (Hegh'ta Heavy BoP)
Since the Steamrunner Class Retrofit got the type 6 material, is it possible that the other Federation ships (not the Alien ships)like the Galaxy, Defiant, Excelsior, Sovereign, etc can get a type 6 material makeover.
I am a Better Sherlock
and a better KHAAAAN!
Last edited by neoakiraii; 02-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Some of this has probably been asked, so my apologies in advance for duplicate questions.
1) It's been brought up before, but is there any ETA on being able to remove Fleet and Reputation projects once they've been slotted? I'm unconcerned about being refunded for any materials I've already put toward them, but it is annoying to accidentally slot the wrong project, and then be stuck with a project you won't be able to use or finish anytime soon.
2a) The tweaks to the Doffs on the Exchange was a welcome one, but I feel much more could be done still. Will we ever be able to sort Doffs (And Boffs) by Faction, so that as a KDF player I don't have to sift through 400 Fed Doffs hoping to find a few KDF ones?
2b) Along with that, would it be possible to sort or search for Doffs (and Boffs) by Trait or Race? These filters exist in your Doff management panel, so it seems like it shouldn't be hard to implement in the Exchange.
3) Are there any plans for the Fleet Starbase Holodeck, and can you give us a hint if there are?
4) Would it be possible to add in customization options for the fleet starbase, beyond the Special Projects? Like being able to purchase, place, and move around additional decorations, furniture, etc?
5) I know this is a frequently requested feature, but is there any word on additional Customization for your Starship or Starbase Interior? Basically using something like the foundry to build a customized layout?
6) Along with that, is there any chance that we would ever be able to customize the background "NPC's" on our Ship and Starbase to utilize ship or fleet uniforms?
7) Another common one, but please, please, please add more costume options for KDF.