Career Officer
# 141
02-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Hey Dan, is there any way or word regarding potentially putting in a way to dual specialize our skill builds so we captains can jump back and forth between ships without having to respec our skills?
Commander
# 142
02-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Since the Steamrunner Class got the type 6 material, is it possible that the other Federation ships (not the Alien ships)like the Galaxy, Defiant, Excelsior, Sovereign, etc can get a type 6 material makeover.
I would love to see my Defiant and Sovereign in Material 6
Career Officer
# 143
02-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Give players (or in my case alts) who don't want to join a fleet something to do with our fleet marks. Transmorgify them into dilithium would be my first choice. The truth is, I have some alts that I enjoy not having in a fleet but I also enjoy the large group events like the big dig or breaking the planet so I end up with worthless fleet marks.

Are ships ever going to get more cosmetic variants. When the game launched every (Fed) ship had three skins. Klingons could certainly use more variants

Tribble breeding used to be a fun way to pass the time, but there haven't been any new tribble foods introduced since launch. Tribble terrarium!!!

Bridges could use some love.

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Lieutenant
# 144
02-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Anything you can reveal about next season or the supposed update to the level Cap?
" I believe that I speak for us all sir when I say: To hell with our orders." - Lt. Cmdr. Data
Career Officer
# 145
02-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi Dan,

A few questions for your consideration:

1. Would it be possible to add a way to purchase fleet marks with fleet credit? For those like myself in a smaller fleet, yet sitting on millions in fleet credit, some kind of credit to mark exchange would be hugely helpful for project advancement. Or perhaps a way to buy a "box" with x-amount of fleet marks from the C-store with Zen?

2. There has been some conversation (to put it nicely) lately, about the foundry. Specifically about full blown story missions versus smaller grinder types of missions. Both sides have fair points, but not a lot of agreement as to how to deal with matter without making things worse for everyone. The one thing that everyone seems to agree on however is the need for a revamp of the foundry screen/menu. Any chance of this happening before players find a way to send tribble bombs to other players? If so, can you share what ideas are being considered?

3. Any chance of the Galaxy Class starship (regular and/or the X) getting some love? It could really benefit from a bump in turn rate and a LtC Tac Boff spot.

Thank you sir,
Brian

Last edited by brianbenzinger; 02-07-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Ensign
# 146
Are there any plans, at all, for a major game expansion that goes beyond STO's seasons? Maybe introducing new factions, playable species, play areas (I.E. Delta Quadrant or Fluidic space sector blocks)?

Better PvP. When?

More KDF content. Ever?

More episodes. When?

Flyable Romulan vessels. Ever?

Default FED VA Carrier? The KDF has the Vo'Quv Carrier that all Klingon Captains level 50 can have without spending ZEN. But Starfleet Captains do not have a carrier of any sort that does not require Zen! Perhaps another community fan art challenge is in order to find the design of this carrier?

Paper or plastic?

Last, and most definitely least: May I have one energy credit?
"Logic is only the beginning of wisdom" - Spock.
'I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" - Leonard H. McCoy.
"I'm a hologram, not a commando!" - The Doctor.
"Good to meet you, Mr. Vulcan!!" - Neelix.
Survivor of Romulus
# 147
There is only one question...does "MARCH BENEATH THE RAPTOR"S WINGS" refer to a Romulan Faction coming out in May?
Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
Survivor of Romulus
# 148 New Stuff please
02-07-2013, 03:56 PM
1) Are we going to see more playable missions for the existing arch?s?

2) Can we see a spacedock update in which ships can dock inside the "dock" bays?

3) Can we see starfleet HQ?

VA Chivers - U.S.S Horatio Caine - NCC-92966-A (Fleet Prometheus Class MVAM)
Starfleet Veteran
# 149
02-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Is there any chance of getting the boffs the game chooses for dialogue tied in to the doff department heads we choose? At the moment, my chief medical officer keeps talking to me about quantum entanglement or whatever and it's really quite immersion breaking.

Caitian hairstyles? Please? Also, a general update on hair would be appreciated, especially with regards to long hair options.

Any news on increased ship interior functionality? I love the idea of going to my bridge and all that, but there's nothing to actually DO there.
Lt. Commander
# 150
02-07-2013, 03:58 PM
will u be thinking of raising the cap on dilithium for all players?

any chance of lowering caps of dilithium on special projects?

any news on what the site/ pic with the "march benieth raptor's wings" quote?

any plans on a huge discount weekend on c-store stuff?

any word if theres gonna be a no cap refine dilithium weekend anytime in the future?

any chance of new ships that have side weapons on them?

is there any carrier ships gonna come out with more than 2 hanger bays in them?

are there gonna be more energy types for weapons(both ground and space)?

any new news about new factions being playable besides just romulans?

what new lockboxs are on the drawing board if there is any?

u gonna get rid of lockboxes at all?

u gonna put any more playable species into the fed and kdf playable species list?
Closed Thread