Career Officer
# 151
02-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Will we see more cosmetic touch-ups and changes beyond the character creator and UI?
Career Officer
# 152
02-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains!

Please post your questions below and dStahl will answer selected questions from all those received. Please post them today as I will ship questions off to Daniel tomorrow.

Also, remember that questions will not be answered in this thread -- answers will be posted in an upcoming "Ask Cryptic" Web Feature that should be released before the end of the month.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
greetings, look, I have a problem, so far you like Star Trek Online team did not give me a solution, the problem is that I and I have all the pieces in the OMEGA MK XII Kero character, Federation, but acolade even sige as that is not fulfilled or if not completed, please give me a logical and timely, thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 153
02-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Could a future Romulan faction have a playable feline species?
Ensign
# 154
02-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Mr. Stahl

First off all i appreciate what you have done so far, keep up the good work. What i have to say is more suggestions then actuall questions, and with You being busy i doubt this question will be answered but none the less i wish to express what i think it might be good ideas.

1. Old Lobi Ship's - (Such as D'kora, Ferengi ship) why wouldnt they become available after some time in C-store ? Not all of us got access to Lobi store due to many RL money issues or cause of another things, so maybe adding those to C-store wouldnt be such bad idea, cause for us who cannot afford them via Lobi, we would have goal towards working for something if they would be C-store available.

2.Once a year Fleet's Friendly competition (Let me explain) :

No doubt that there are many fleets out there (over 16.500 k + if im not mistaken), and each of us claims that our Fleet is the best arround. So why not organize either as ingame event's at fixed date's friendly competition with other fleet's ? First some sort of preliminary rounds. Competition would be done via (as i see it) between PVE maps (idk STF's current maps or maybe specially tuned and STF's maps or some other Fleet Actions that could "house" the tournament itself) or PVP maps or why not both ? Ofc you could have set on rules wich you see fit such as idk (Fleet representative would have to choose its 4 man team + 1 additional teammate and for example lets take KASE map, you die during the match you could have like 3 strikes, you fill them up, you cannot as player continue to that map, but your "bench" teammate would have to take over instead of you idk as i say its suggestion only). Prizes would be idk, (with an ingame admin's or You as judge) divided to 3 spots. So idk some material for your fleet/embassy, Dilithium, Marks (FM's OM's etc.). I think id be great way of further entertaiment and most importantly team work.

3.You surely are more then aware of the costs issues we all have due to Embassy now and SB completition + Rep System itself. Any chance that Dilithium requirements for SB and Embassy project become cheaper in sense of dilithium ? I can understand sometimes Special Projects or Upgrades even. But for standard idk Engineering SB project to ask us for tone of dilith such as idk 140, 160k + it aint small thing to fill up and certainly not an easy one, esspecially when you know that you got to take care for Rep System, and if you are saveing dilithium for c-store purchase, there is lil or none left ( i often feel like in minus with dilithium not even at some steady point). Simply with even all the converting stuff it aint enough.

4. Any chance of removing Zen as needed currency on stuff like Captain Respec Token ? Frankly i think its bit overreacted and not needed. If there must be a price, then why not something wich we can obtain eassily ? Such as idk 1 Respec = 10k EC or idk 50k ? I think that this would be of alot of help to all of us, and it wouldnt damage you in any way. And with all dilithium needed elsewhere it really becomes a pain when you need something like that ASAP, but you must diver then dilithium from other stuff wich are more important then that.

Ty for everything you did so far for STO its good work, and i got no doubt that it will rise more over the time
Career Officer
# 155
02-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Prior to Season 7 the current engine, Champion engine I believe, was running beautifully but with the latest release the engine is starting to show its age. Graphical errors such as pop-in textures and lag times increasing. Are there any plans to update or even overhaul the engine to make it so that these issues don't increase in severity? Is there a plan to port the game to a newer engine or create a brand new engine to support the game? An engine created for this game specifically would be an amazing achievement.
Rihannsu
# 156
02-07-2013, 05:03 PM
I like all the various bridges we have available in game now, however, I was a little disappointed to see that the Breen Chel Grett and the Ambassador Class did not have a custom bridge available. Are there any plans to release a unique bridge for the Chel Grett, or Bridge Packs from the movies set in between ToS and TNG? And are there any plans to include a bridge set like the Stargazer and Enterprise C had in their respective shows?
Ensign
# 157 more story line for STO
02-07-2013, 05:09 PM
I have three questions

are you guys working on more storyline for STO?

Also will there be more factions to play as?

and can you redo the entire Klingon story line after about two chapters it is just like the federation story line?

PS who came up with the idea leave the players hanging after the end of the undine chapter and not add anything?
Captain
# 158
02-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Can you comment on the state of Foundry, in a way that addresses some of the issues being raised by the authors and players?
Lieutenant
# 159
02-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Any plans on adding in Warp Engine counsels for are ships instead of just the Impulse Engines?
Can we have warp boost consumables?
Republic Veteran
# 160
02-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8472 View Post
How is it this "universe" is still around since Volcan was destroyed in the movie by JJ Abrams... and in the temporal ambasador episode it changed the time line in stead of creating an alternate universe when 1 ship The U.S.S Enterprise C doesn't make it to where ever it supposed to go?
Um......this isn't the JJverse, this is the prime verse.
Closed Thread