Ensign
# 161
02-07-2013, 04:21 PM
The Enterprise-C still got to where it was supposed to be and there fore the timeline remand> The fact that they had "side trip" is irrelevant to the timeline and no thank the gods this isnt the JJ verse
Career Officer
# 162
02-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I have a question/suggestion. When will we get the ability for more races in the character creator? Such as, Half Vulcan, Half Betazoid, and any other half breed species. Also, What about antennae that move for the Andorians? I saw you posted about expanded character creation expansion, are these anywhere on that list?
Career Officer
# 163
02-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Towards the end of last year, we saw the Vesta and 2 variants of it added to the game. Would it be possible sometime down the line to add related content and missions to the novels we see Capt. Dax and the Aventine's crew in, (ex, the Caeliar and their story from the Destiny novels, the rise and formation of the Typhon Pact in the novels of the same name)?

On a similar note, when might we be able to see the Tzenkethi and other Alpha Quadrant powers such as the Talarians begin to make their way ingame?
---------------------
Original Cryptic forums handle: @47alphatango
Cryptic forums join date: Nov, 2009
Survivor of Remus
Why is there no free ship change when level 50 (rear admiral) is reached? It's either buying zen (which I do not want to pay for) or fleet marks or other? Why can't it be like the other "decade" levels? (10, 20, 30, 40)
Career Officer
# 165
02-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Why do you introduce things like party poppers and balloon guns? All they do is feed the trolls, which your rules warn against doing.

i.e.

Cryptic : Don't bother the neighbors with loud music.

Player : Okay.. If I must.

Cryptic: Here is a music blasting machine.

Player: What? I can't hear you.. I am blasting my music machine you just gave me! Woo Party!
Rihannsu
# 166 Nx Data ask Dstahl
02-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Hello people, once again happy birthday.

Thanks for the lovely ship and the great mission, has made really a lot of fun.

Please continue to work so diligently on this great game, so we are seeing many more birthdays.

So here's the question I hope you take one of these.

Will we soon see a matching Ambassador Bridge, perhaps in the store?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will there be a possibility that we see live in the star system based more.

As for example a planet or a comet flying through the system.
just a little more to live in this really blank map.
Even if we are level 4 and there ships flying around there's something missing.

Look again at your video where you can see the system in action, so it should look like please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's my last question:

I like to collect the ships from the game and put them in my hangar.
To fly them now and then, just because it's Star Trek.

I have bought from the store then the hangar slots but now I have reached the limit and now I can not buy any more of them in the store longer and I need more please!

Will we soon be able to buy more?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your faithful Nx Data

Please excuse my bad English. (Google Translate)
Lieutenant
# 167 Optional STF Rewards
02-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Are you guys looking at fixing the Optional Rewards granted? Those of use whom get blown up in space ELITE STF's and are currently waiting to respawn when the optional objective is completed are not getting the Optional (15) Omega Reputation Mark rewards.
Lieutenant
# 168 Reputation Projects
02-07-2013, 04:33 PM
With the implementation of the Reputation System and further progress to that system, will there be a way to cancel an incorrectly chosen project or can you implement a drop down list for selection specification of Mk X, Mk XI,and Mk XII items so that one does not accidentally chose the incorrect level of gear if one is at max reputation level.
Ensign
# 169
02-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Will STO's in-game customer service get better? My last ticket took 9 days to get a reply. The previous ticket took 22 days to "resolve", although I got zero help.

As a paying customer, service is very important to me. You've already lost my business, and that of my friends who have experienced the same horrible service, and/or sympathize with me. STO was really fun and I would love to return, but please win back my business with better customer service.
Lieutenant
# 170 STF non-participation
02-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Are you guys looking into a way of discouraging people from entering an STF and not participating? Those that enter an STF just to collect the rewards at the end should not be allowed to collect a single reward. No Marks, Dilithium or Borg Neural Processors.
Closed Thread