Republic Veteran
# 231
02-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Are there any possible plans to add the Zhukov parts and the Probert concept design to the Ambassador?

Any chance that a small amount of Omega Marks could be added to the Borg story missions. Even if it is only 3 or 5 per.On that same note, could Romulan marks be added to the Cloaked Intentions missions?
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku

Last edited by scififan78; 02-07-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Lieutenant
# 232
02-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Any chance of getting an increase of the limits in the customization parameters? I would like to make some of my bridge officers thicker and fatter. So far my choices are to have them slim or a bit of a gut with thin legs and arms.
Career Officer
# 233
02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Will we be getting more story missions? At the moment there feels to be little closure and more questions have been raised.
Ensign
# 234 Questions...
02-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Can we PLEASE have our old STFs back?
Can you PLEASE start raids?
Can you PLEASE transport my officer without it's hair changing?
Can you PLEASE raise Romulan Marks?
Can you PLEASE let us see the ghost torpedoes from the Borg Transwarps?
Can you PLEASE make it so we can make out officers on our ship, even the NPCs, where the uniforms we assign them?
Can you PLEASE give us animation and wandering in Foundry Fixed?
Can you PLEASE give us some more respec tokens with all these new ships coming out?

THANKS!

Ian
Ensign
# 235 1 more thing...
02-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Can we PLEASE be able to get the KICK from team option vote for STFs. Because if one or two fail, we all fail and have to wait an hour for penalty of leaving.
Lieutenant
# 236
02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
How come there are no Benzite bidge officers?
Ensign
# 237
02-07-2013, 11:05 PM
When do they plan on keeping their promise of more playable factions? Since early beta of the game, producers have made a lot of promises with the game, but it took 3 years for us to see most of them. This made STO lose a lot of players due to expecting more than was given, and when it was finally given, these players lost interest. I've been playing STO since Beta, and I enjoy the game, but I am kind of tired of only playing as Klingon or Federation. Star Trek has a rich universe of other major races, such as the Romulans and Remans, Cardassians, and Ferengi. The game could even have the Borg as a playable faction. It would be nice if we could play as one of these races. Is this still in the works? Or was it scrapped when STO moved to PWE?
Ensign
# 238
02-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianaist View Post
Can we PLEASE have our old STFs back?
Can you PLEASE start raids?
Can you PLEASE transport my officer without it's hair changing?
Can you PLEASE raise Romulan Marks?
Can you PLEASE let us see the ghost torpedoes from the Borg Transwarps?
Can you PLEASE make it so we can make out officers on our ship, even the NPCs, where the uniforms we assign them?
Can you PLEASE give us animation and wandering in Foundry Fixed?
Can you PLEASE give us some more respec tokens with all these new ships coming out?

THANKS!

Ian
I would like to see this too!
Career Officer
Hello just gettin back from a 12 hour night shift ill just make it quick, im asking if we will see in the future:

The ability to zoom into your ship til you just have the vewscreen.

Set class interiors that will have difrent layouts, eg Galaxy and its varents will have a diferent one from the Intrepid ect...

Your 1st officer commanding your away team missions.

1st contact missions where you beam down to meet new civilisations and cultures or space bound aliens.

Talking your way out of trouble not having to fight all the time.

Opening sector space up just having the Alpha & Beta + Gamma through DS9's Wormhole.

Having a Federation/Klingon Council and President/Emperor, other councils too depending on the player races that get launched.

Neutral zone that when cross you automaticly get taged up for pvp and having the fleet starbases either side.

Neutral "traider" faction that would go on supply and transport missions across the entire galaxy.

Having the Typon Pact brought in starting with the Romulans then other player races to follow, "Breen, Thollian ect..."

Not making the galaxy biger just slowing warp down, quantum slipstream staying the same.

Opening up the sol sector by having to travel to a safe distance from earth to warp to the shipyards of Mars, your new ship launching there or outside esd from one of the drydocks like in last years annerversary mission.

Working holodecks.

Fleet offices in the lower levels of esd and the equivlent Klingon station for recruting.

Have the acaddemys for training new players and opening the top floor shuttle port or have a transporter to get to esd and back.

There is too many admirals in the game, how about having a refer to me as <rank> option?

4 star fleet admirals for fleet commanders with a large enough fleet only.

Finaly bringing the Borg into the game as a player race against everone!

Well this is just of the top of my head mind, hah but one day do you think any of the above will make it into STO?

Regards guys,
Tim Jerrom.
Starfleet Veteran
# 240
02-07-2013, 11:14 PM
As a Lifer, I missed out on the Celebration One Year as I forgot to check if there was an accolade and never got it. Is there a way to get it as I have been subscribed since 1 month after launch and was logged in during that period.

Enyfeo
Closed Thread