First, thank you for this game! I love it and am totally addicted to it! Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this for us!
1. I agree with the idea to turn off the Skill Cap. Once my character hits Vice Admiral I don't stop earning Skill Points but I am stopped from using them! I would like to be able to max out my character and make it the best I can! Any chance of this happening?
2. Will you be having any missions where I, the Captain, control the outcome of the mission based on the decisions and choices I make during the mission? Make some missions like a Choose-Your-Own Adventure book where every chapter had a choice that determined where you went next.
3. Will you be making some missions for on-board my own ship! Intruder Alert Simulation, or make it available to communicate with Bridge Officers to build relationships?
4. When it comes to Alien races we are still only able to choose humanoid shapes. What about multiple arms, eyes, legs, etc.? What about no legs and a tail? Or even adding a tail of different types and lengths? Horns, fangs, fur, cat paws, backward jointed legs, tentacles instead of arms or legs?
5. What about more choices for customizing ships? Rainbow of color, being able to change type of metal used for hull, having an "ultimate" module selection available so we can customize our ships using any "module" from any other type of ship. What about adding options to our customizations of our ships or uniforms like adding glowing strips in the Patterns available now? Something like having the Orion Pattern be glowing, making it look a little like Tron or even the Delorean from Back to the Future. Same with our standard uniforms. Allow us to add a GLOW color to the striping on our uniforms?
6. I know this is a long shot but what about adding a conversion console near the exchange or bank that allows conversion from Dilithium to Energy Credits and Energy Credits to Dilithium? Maybe even add a Zen Point exchange that allows you to not only exchange Zen for Dilithium but also exchange Zen for Energy Credits and Energy Credits for Zen?
7. Is there a chance that in the future you will allow players to purchase dedicated weapon and console slots for our ships with a limit of only being able to have 5 slots for each section? EX. Buy a Heavy Dual Cannon slot for our Science Vessel which only has 3 Fore Weapon Slots, thus bringing it to 4 Fore Weapons Slots. Or being able to buy a Universal Weapon Slot that can be placed Fore or Aft and can be used for ALL types of weapons (except Mines which are Aft only).
8. Are you going to bring more ships to the KDF? In order to bring more players to the KDF side what about adding a new ship and/or maybe new "slots" that can be purchased in the C-Store or through an upcoming lock box? A ship like a true warrior vessel that has 4 Fore and 4 Aft weapon slots, but with one of each (Fore/Aft) slot being dedicated to port/starboard flanks. This will allow a Klingon to equip Cannons-only in those special slots and thereby make this ship a TRUE Warrior-like vessel!
On the other hand if you don't want to design one specific ship, what about allowing the KDF side (to start then allow Feds later) to buy a specific extra slot that can be placed (on purchase) into any area of their ship?
9. I read this earlier and had to repeat it: "Provisioning projects require a rather hefty chunk of dilithium for a rather small number of provisions (especially at lower tiers) and the fact that these items have a dilithium cost attached to them when purchased in the cases of equipment makes this an incredible burden for small fleets...to the point where running provisioning projects isn't really worth the hassle. Would you, or have you, considered adding in dilithium free provisioning projects with increased run timers (40 hours instead of 20), lowered payouts (half the provisioning), increases in the other inputs, or some combination of the three?"
10. When will it be available for us to place our Fleet Emblem on our Fleet Starbase exterior or even the floor of the Ops area?
11. I read earlier someone else had a really good question about: When will we be able to take older items and Craft upgrades for them? Like turning our Phased Tetryon Beam Array Mk X into Mk XII's? Or adding [Crit] or [Reg] to items? I know in this new lockbox there is that opportunity to do this with the Jem?Hadar set, but what about the rest?
12. The Founders sent out 100 babies into the galaxy to explore and come back. Only Odo and Laas were ever recovered. What about the eventuality of adding an expensive new Playable Character or Bridge Officer that is a Changeling? In honor of Constable Odo I would suggest that if it is a Bridge Officer it is a Tactical Officer.
13. I also read and agree with a previous post that mentioned you should work on making an entire upcoming Season be all about fixing, updating, expanding/simplifying current issues, problems, questions, and concerns that have been slowly piling up on you. Is this something that is in the works?
14. What are your thoughts on upgrading Boarding Parties that survive and return to being able to TAKE from the ship they boarded? For instance: My Boarding Party goes aboard a Borg ship and manages to damage them and return, with Borg Neural Processors or a Borg Device or maybe even some Omega Marks...thoughts on this?