Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 271
02-08-2013, 05:33 AM
I have a pressing question. Why is the damn window for these Ask Cryptic's only one day long? It invariably leads to frustration, and confused people asking questions in the thread when it is released.
Lt. Commander
# 272
02-08-2013, 05:51 AM
will there ever be a strategy part to this game like for example like in battlestar galactica where 2 factions take control of a map and territories can be claimed or like in world of tanks fleets could take control a map and fight for individual territories? this could be a really good idea and would make the game more interesting.
Captain
# 273
02-08-2013, 06:24 AM
I'm a huge fan of the mirror universe, are there any plans for Terran like interiors on the mirror ships?
Career Officer
# 274
02-08-2013, 06:32 AM
I know I am late in asking, but I'll put this up and hope for an answer.
Will you update older ships in the Zen store like the Dreadnought with new abilities?
Will the Klingon faction get more ships?
Will you make Lobi crystals account bound instead of character bound?
Finally, will you add Androids and/or Holographic to the list of character species options?
Commander
# 275
02-08-2013, 06:39 AM
English, French, German and now Portuguese. Its time for Spanish community to move to another Game? Star Conflict maybe? Shall we wait to Star Citizen?
Lieutenant
# 276
02-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Any chance of some new Bridge Officer skills? It would be nice to try out/see some new ship setups. Ensign being very light on options, especially for those ships with three Ensign stations, like the Defiant with three tactical stations or the ships with three Engineering or science stations.
Ensign
# 277
02-08-2013, 06:49 AM
i think it might be too late but i would be nice if there was a romulan faction were u could fly there ships and new missions for that faction and maybe more level content for fed and klingon side the reason y i'm saying this is because there is more ranks than vice admiral if u was to look at the tv series and the movies you would se this
Career Officer
# 278
02-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Can you please make Lobi Crystals account bound instead of character bound. A lot of the items in the boxes are bound to characters too and that's really annoying. Generally, for those of us with multiple toons, we'll open boxes on multiple toons, but not always want the rewards with them. This makes it impossible to get enough Lobi to purchase the good items from the store.

We pay for them, surely we should get to choose which character we buy things with using them...
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Lt. Commander
# 279 3 more questions
02-08-2013, 07:00 AM
1) will you make it possible that bridge officers could wear formal clothes? i whould like to see my away team in black suits

2) you said something about traits token like skills one, but what about race changing token with gender change option too?

3) there is any chance to see an ispection option in the game? it whould help a lot if we want to make a PUG (pick-up-group). with this option we can see if the player have a proper gear for the instance we want to do.
or at least can we have more titles for doing an instance in a record time or be the best player from the team (but with more info about the score calculating formula please) or something like that?
at this time is very hard to tell if a person is a new player (with green gear and/or who doesn't know the tactics) or casual player or elite one.

If we all live in boxes doesn't mean that my box is the same color as yours
Lt. Commander
# 280
02-08-2013, 07:05 AM
When will we get back the NUMENTER key back as a ?separate? action key before it was merged with ENTER at the beginning of season? PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS PLEASE!
Closed Thread