Ensign
# 1 Looking for a few brave souls.
02-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello I am new to the game and fairly new to the game and am looking for a few people to lend a but of time to help me and two friends get a fleet started. There are only three of us currently and we would really like to be able to grow our own fleet from scratch.

Please PM if you'd be willing to help. We also wouldn't mind anyone whos looking to be part of a small tight night fleet
Lieutenant
Greetings,

It is nice to see some new faces on the Starbase One forums, welcome!

I obviously read your poast saying that you are interested in starting your own fleet. I realize this is always a nice idea, but sometimes can prove difficult. You will need time and commitment, and it is hard to recruit more people to actually viably make your fleet grow. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to discourage you, but definitely look at what it takes (experience being on of them).

With that in mind, I would suggest possibly joining a smaller fleet already in operation, as it would be beneficial to both sides. To continue on, I would invite you to check out the link in my signature for a possible fleet that might be a great fit for yourself and two friends. We would be willing to help you out with learning STO.

If you have any questions, feel free to post on the forums, or contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv for more info in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!