Lieutenant
# 1 Ker'rat- fed side
02-07-2013, 07:55 PM
so from what i hear the kdf gets dill for killing feds in there but us fed we in there for the drops and plz dont change a thing but if we kill a klingon we dont get anything if u would give us something for it might make the battlefield equal more than it is hell both sides can get the drops . am i right?

btw i love the map i love battle with the klingons
Ensign
# 2
02-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Both sides can do the mission for drops, but yes the KDF also have a couple of PvP Dilithium missions they can do in Ker'rat
Career Officer
# 3
02-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benglow View Post
Both sides can do the mission for drops, but yes the KDF also have a couple of PvP Dilithium missions they can do in Ker'rat
Scraping FED's of my hull isn't what I call a mission.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-08-2013, 12:26 AM
As far as I have seen, there are more feds than KDF, so in principle we KDF are there to stop you from accomplishing the mission.
So a dil reward for killing the feds is not a bad deal for us as we certainly can't complete the mission. Besides, there is a cooldown for dil reward...isn't it so? If yes, then feds have a better deal as you can get drops and complete mission in a row.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Captain
# 5
02-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycapone View Post
so from what i hear the kdf gets dill for killing feds in there
We KDF also get dil for dying in PvP... but that mission doesn't get handed in very often, especially compared with the mission for achieved kills.

On a good day I can cash in Ship Killer - Feddie, Most Dangerous Game, Good Luck Charm, and Captain Killer - Feddie, for a total 1920 dil.
Republic Veteran
# 6
02-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
On a good day I can cash in Ship Killer - Feddie, Most Dangerous Game, Good Luck Charm, and Captain Killer - Feddie, for a total 1920 dil.
That's not counting the war zones daily for another 1440 dil. Ker'rat is a gold mine (dil mine?), and a great way to test your build and skills outside of PvP queues.
Empire Veteran
# 7
02-08-2013, 02:16 AM
^Please edit your post to prevent any devs seeing it. Else it will be nerfed to oblivion.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2013, 04:13 AM
One tip, if your a fed and over lvl 20 and don't see anybody in ker'rat then get to hell out of there fast, the place will be swarming with cloaked KDF waiting to gang **** you, both in among the borg and at the respawn point.
Commander
# 9
02-08-2013, 04:52 AM
Bah, just L2P and test if your new shield wiper is working correctly in removing BoPs splashed on them. Klinks don't suspect that someone may start effectively shooting back so if you do they are like rabbit on highway caught in reflectors light.

Hunting Klinks in Ker'rat is a lot of fun. It would be even more if I got payed for this, as it takes so much time that I rarely get any drop. So, the price on Klingon heads must be set!
Captain
# 10
02-10-2013, 08:54 AM
I do think it's about time Feds got a dilithium reward for player and NPC kills.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai